Synching Wiimotes

:arf: Now hold on there, lets not knock Nintendo, the GC Wavebird was great, I would still love mine but my dog chewed it up:cryin: and then I put him in a full nelson and hurt him:yesnod:

Tails McCloud~ said:
:arf: Now hold on there, lets not knock Nintendo, the GC Wavebird was great, I would still love mine but my dog chewed it up:cryin: and then I put him in a full nelson and hurt him:yesnod:

Ok?

The Wiimote is not however. Hopefully it's just a problem with the first batch of Wiimotes, so I won't have to experience it again.

En4Neo said:
Ok?

The Wiimote is not however. Hopefully it's just a problem with the first batch of Wiimotes, so I won't have to experience it again.
says you, but I love the Wiimote...:hand:

Tails McCloud~ said:
says you, but I love the Wiimote...:hand:

The wiimote itself is awesome until it stops working for you, didn't you just say it did that to you as well?

Oh well...

No, I just have to re-sync sometimes, duh, thats what I said, read my posts

Ha ha, this thread is funny. First Axtlar confuses everybody and then when that is cleared up, someone knocks Ninty for its amazing history of wireless stuff. Pretty sure that it is the first batch of consoles, not the motes.

@ masterjedi2u, don't be worried about the many threads about malfunctions, it is just that the 99% of other people whose work don't post it.

Tails McCloud~ said:
No, I just have to re-sync sometimes, duh, thats what I said, read my posts

It's kind of obvious I read it, duh. Having to re-sync your controllers is annoying, you're too concerned on defending Nintendo.

Back