System setup pics???

i should have pics of my new setup soon. just ordered my new computer desk and chair from bestbuy for store pickup. just gotta move everything down to my basement when i get the desk setup. woot!

Wii_Pro said:
Dont play on a Plasma. Picture will burn into tv.
It will burn in if an image in stationary for 3-4 hours. Even if burn-in occurs, it will disappear when you watch TV.

Mitch2025 said:
i should have pics of my new setup soon. just ordered my new computer desk and chair from bestbuy for store pickup. just gotta move everything down to my basement when i get the desk setup. woot!
Ah basements, we don't really have them here in homes, it would be great though, a big unused room in my house, would love it.

TortillaChip520 said:
yeah, but also the pixels burn out on the picture, and they dont cover that in the warranty
You have very little knowledge of TV's.

For those who want to play Wii on a large screen with projector, make your only infrared sensor boxes. Neither the stock sensor bar nor the commercially available wireless ones work over 10 ft for on screen pointer. Although the wireless ones claim to be up to 25 ft away, but the spatial resolution of the the 2 sides of LED would not allow you to play pointer required games over 8-10ft distance (such as WiiPlay and Rayman Raving Rabbids). I made 2 sensor boxed with 6 IR LEDs and a green LED in each powered with 9V DC adapter and I can play up those games up to 25 ft away.

Attachments

• IR_LED.jpg
    IR_LED.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 153
billcsho said:
For those who want to play Wii on a large screen with projector, make your only infrared sensor boxes. Neither the stock sensor bar nor the commercially available wireless ones work over 10 ft for on screen pointer. Although the wireless ones claim to be up to 25 ft away, but the spatial resolution of the the 2 sides of LED would not allow you to play pointer required games over 8-10ft distance (such as WiiPlay and Rayman Raving Rabbids). I made 2 sensor boxed with 6 IR LEDs and a green LED in each powered with 9V DC adapter and I can play up those games up to 25 ft away.
Wow major customising.

JonLT1Z said:
Xbox 360 Premium
HD DVD Addon
Samsung 32" LCD 720p LNS3251D
Samsung HTQ40 5.1
Satellite Reciever (SD)
Linksys Wireless router (with modem under it)
N64 with Zelda OoT in it
Wii :D

DSC03291.jpg

Not pictured, Nintendo DS Lite (White)
nice confederate flag....?

My Set Up: Description.. May post pictures later.

Room 1:

Samsung 50" Plasma HDTV
Xbox 360
Nintendo Wii
PS2
Various Games

Room 2: My Bedroom

12" Tv
Xbox 360
Original Xbox

Both rooms are connected to xbox live.

Yes I know the tv in my room is small..

I'll try to get some pictures later on...

billcsho said:

MORE DETAIL!!!! Those look great for my backyard projection screen getup.

Syntax said:
My Set Up: Description.. May post pictures later.

Room 1:

Samsung 50" Plasma HDTV
Xbox 360
Nintendo Wii
PS2
Various Games

Room 2: My Bedroom

12" Tv
Xbox 360
Original Xbox

Both rooms are connected to xbox live.

Yes I know the tv in my room is small..

I'll try to get some pictures later on...
You suck. You have two 360s. And a 50" plasma. I only have one 360 and a 32" LCD. At least I have an alright HDTV in my room. I hate playing in other rooms with a bunch of people sitting around watching you.

Wii-licious said:
thanks for calling dumbass...nice compliment...:cool:

like i said i read your post to fast....i was just making a little fun out of you....:O

this is my ds set up:

2380-noscale-nintendo-ds.jpg

with my wife.

Um, yea, I think we all need to see some different angles of that "ds stand" to get a better idea of if we all need one like it :)

You suck. You have two 360s. And a 50" plasma. I only have one 360 and a 32" LCD. At least I have an alright HDTV in my room. I hate playing in other rooms with a bunch of people sitting around watching you.

Eh my brother owns the other 360 :D

Also usually when I play on the 50" screen nobody watches..

Back