System setup pics???

my system

I have my wii set up in my living room on a 73 inch screen.
the rest of my games are in my game room. i have an arcade tron, NES, nintendo 64, X-Box.
the secret is to get the kids off my t.v. so i got a 60 inch in the boys room and that keeps the kids of my t.v.

wiitv.jpg

gameroom.jpg

tron.jpg

br.jpg

Last edited:
surfinrach90 said:
Viva la old thread!

Rachies new setup, meh yes I have a pink room, just moved house and haven't redecorated =/

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Best gamer chair evah, which is also my bed ^_^

Picture004.jpg
Rach! Your Wii, its upside down! You can't Wii upside down lol...Nice setup, I always wanted a lounge as a bed, theyre so comfy!

Lmao thanks Deanis!

Haven't played it since I've had the 360, which is when I finally got the tv and everything into the room, I shall change it soon as I get home ^_^

heres my mess, and yes..my walls are all graffiti'ed up, its tagged by various artists, myself and friends. kind of like a collection of autographs :cool:. ignore my sneakers lol focus on the setup. friends say the wii on top of the 360 will make it overheat..so i got a cooling stand that also holds the controllers..it works wonders

71205101420sx9.jpg

Last edited:
There are two in my house. -_- One I bought before I discovered the wonderful world of Apple which I just use for Linux now, and the other is my parents. I recently convinced them to switch, so its only a matter of time before its an all Apple house. :)

cool..but theyre just computers not a religion :lol: good for you though. enjoy your macbook..its beautiful

I sold my PC. :)

Before:

img0528hs9.jpg

After:

img0812le8.jpg

Huge improvement. Now I just need an Apple display, BlueTooth Mighty Mouse, (getting with my MacBook) and BlueTooth Apple keyboard.

BTW if the aluminum part of the mini looks scratched in the pics it isn't, it's just reflecting scratches that are on the desk.

Arent Mac minis highly underpowered? (I mean compared to a PC with a good graphics card and 4Gb RAM)? Can you even fit a dedicated graphics card into them?

I don't think the mini is underpowered at all and you're comparing two different beasts. Can you build a PC with a better video card and more memory, well yes you can but it probably won't be as small and quiet. The mini is essentially non-serviceable but you can put in more memory and a bigger drive. You can't change the video card. The newest mini's (mine is 4 months old) have Core 2 Duo with 1GB of ram and they run circles around a similarly equipped vista machine.

Back