System setup pics???

tv is a 35" crt. hopefully i will go HD christmas.

Attachments

• PDVD_001.JPG
    PDVD_001.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 179
T3kNi9e said:
Damn... Alot of you guys are rich as hell

Im sure most of us work hard to get where we are at. My girlfriend and I work about 60 hour work weeks; she is an RN and I am a local truck driver. This just happens to be where we like to spend our money. We arent anywhere near rich, but we are doing better than most 20-somethings. :cool:

We are in our mid 30's and have no children. That is alot of money that is not accounted for. Despite that I only have Wii despite the setup of the media room. We are far from Rich; we just budget and plan our purchases to allow certain things at certain times. Some of you have all 3 consoles+ which I consider a Luxury more than a big tv and Theater room. It is not fair to call someone poor on a forum.

Pantalaimn said:
We are in our mid 30's and have no children. That is alot of money that is not accounted for. Despite that I only have Wii despite the setup of the media room. We are far from Rich; we just budget and plan our purchases to allow certain things at certain times. Some of you have all 3 consoles+ which I consider a Luxury more than a big tv and Theater room. It is not fair to call someone poor on a forum.

T3kNi9e said:
Both... Don't think im ashamed of it or I take that as an insult.
Dorkfish said:
Lulz, no worries, im poor too...
As you can see, i wasn't even talking to you, and as you can also see i am also poor as frosting too.

Pantalaimn said:

I guess that makes sense. There are people who make more money who come into my house thinking im rich. Because everything is all neat and clean and we budget are money alot while other people spend and spend on things that are not necessary (McDonalds/Burger King/Movies/DVDs). I don't eat out at all, I keep my clothes and shoes clean and I download DVDs instead of buying :D But Ive never bought a big TV, I rather use the money on a used car, which is what im saving up to do right now.

My mom Bought My big tv for me as a Grad present. My own purchase is only "27. You should get a used Honda as the reliability will save you $ and the gas mileage.

Back