Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

take this for size

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by stealtman, Jan 13, 2007.

1. stealtman

stealtman WiiChat Member

This is for ever body who has a wiimote a n64 emulator and a mac and just a little bit of time on there hands ok first thing first u are going 2 need some software so if u have a bluethooth mac git darwiinremote the newest 1 it lets u configure your mouse setting then u will need sixityforce the newest 1 it lets u configure your setting so u git darwiinremote u run it should pic up the wii mote if not i dont no what 2 tell u well then u set your setting like this
    up-up left-left right-right down-down a-backspace b-tab minus-pageup home-esc +-return then u run sixtyforce u set your settings like this a-delete b-tab up-up down-down left-left right-right
    z-pageup l-a r-a star-return then dont wurry about the c's then u git a rom for instace super smash brothers u play with - button on your wii the a button and the b button and u move with the arrows and if u want 2 pause then press + if u want 2 quit press home hope this help i loved it fills like u are realy playing old N64 games with a wii mote lol i love it will free 2 post it on your web page but plx state it was not writen by u and was written by Troyrainy i will be putting up a video for the hole thing 2 preety much sum it down hope u enjoyed it as much as i did