Talking to the Cats!?!

samt1

WiiChat Member
Sep 14, 2006
Cambridgeshire, UK
Wii Online Code
3808-6033-3392-6834
Hi all,

I have just gone past the part where you go to the secret village, kill all 20 bad guys, get the charm thing, go back to the village then go back to the secret village etc etc, when I came out of there I started hunting around in wolf mode, spoke to some of the cats (why I don't know, ha ha) anyway ending playing the game where you have to speak to all 20 cats. I don't know if there is any point to this but though why not, anyway can get up to 18 quite easily but can't get to 20, just wondered if there was any hidden or I had to do anything different to complete this bit???

Thanks in advance for any help on this bizarre subject!
All the best
Sam.

Well if you speak with all the cats, you get a piece of heart or a 200 rupee, I'm unsure... I can't remember.... there are a couple of cats pretty hard to find.

I'm not sure which cats you're missing, but the ones I had trouble finding were in the same house, the one with the window on the second floor, where the second floor is just some boards along the walls of that house. There was the cat on the second floor which you get to by clawshotting the netting on the balcony and then jumping through the window of the house and talking to the cat there, and then there's a cat hiding behind some crates in the same house.

Hope that helped...

friedriceballer said:
I'm not sure which cats you're missing, but the ones I had trouble finding were in the same house, the one with the window on the second floor, where the second floor is just some boards along the walls of that house. There was the cat on the second floor which you get to by clawshotting the netting on the balcony and then jumping through the window of the house and talking to the cat there, and then there's a cat hiding behind some crates in the same house.

Hope that helped...

I think I know the house you mean, the one next to the house with the lady in it? Shall have a go at that tonight, cos it was bugging me that I had started it twice but couldn't finish it, all goes towards completing the game. Thanks for your help!!!

samt1 said:
I think I know the house you mean, the one next to the house with the lady in it? Shall have a go at that tonight, cos it was bugging me that I had started it twice but couldn't finish it, all goes towards completing the game. Thanks for your help!!!

That house was a tricky one to remember. Good luck with it :] happy hunting.

Gabbiani said:
That house was a tricky one to remember. Good luck with it :] happy hunting.

Cheers mate, hope no one comes and asks me what I'm doing in the game at that point, if I say talking to cats they might think I have gone a bit weird!! ha ha
Then on to try and crack the cave of Ordeals, got half way through last night and died so will try again!!

samt1 said:
Cheers mate, hope no one comes and asks me what I'm doing in the game at that point, if I say talking to cats they might think I have gone a bit weird!! ha ha
Then on to try and crack the cave of Ordeals, got half way through last night and died so will try again!!

If you don't have the Magic Armor yet, don't even bother... I would have never made it through there without that piece of equipment. Some enemies just ARE going to hit you and those enemies hit you hard.

If you manage to get through without the Magic Armor (assuming you don't have it.) Be sure to let me know, I'll rep you for it :p

Gabbiani said:
If you don't have the Magic Armor yet, don't even bother... I would have never made it through there without that piece of equipment. Some enemies just ARE going to hit you and those enemies hit you hard.

If you manage to get through without the Magic Armor (assuming you don't have it.) Be sure to let me know, I'll rep you for it :p

I'll have to figure out how to get the Magic Armor then?!!
But will give it a go again tonight, I reckon with more bombs and Arrows I have a good chance. Will let you know how I get on though!!

friedriceballer said:

Hope that helped...

Still stuck on 18 and the house I thought you meant I have, driving me crazy now!! ha ha

samt1 said:
Still stuck on 18 and the house I thought you meant I have, driving me crazy now!! ha ha

Try doing what I did. After you talk to the chicken go back to the entrance of town and just do a sweep all the way up the alley. search every nook and cranny of an area and then move up a little, repeat. Then you don't backtrack and keep talking to cats you already met.

Back