Tattoo

Stevwen said:
Ease off troll, this is nowhere near obsession. This coming from the man/girl/boy who is "Waluigi's #1 Fan?"
I'll reserve any comments that could be made about the man in purple, although I'm sure there is much to be said. :ciappa:
This'll just be my first tattoo, and I wanted it to be something that had significance to me. I've been looking at tattoos and watching my friends get tattoos for some years now, and this tattoo not only fits me, but it'll be a great conversation piece.
Even if I'm 64 :wink:

!S
Sorry if it appeared malicious, I was deliberately insulting it because it is the exact same thing I do with Waluigi :lol:

I thought the ":lol:" face would have made it clear I was joking.

No hard feelings :thumbsup:

FRuMMaGe said:
Sorry if it appeared malicious, I was deliberately insulting it because it is the exact same thing I do with Waluigi :lol:

I thought the ":lol:" face would have made it clear I was joking.

No hard feelings :thumbsup:

Sorry, got off the phone with an ex 2 minutes before reading, so I'm guessing I wasn't in a good frame of mind when I read the reply. :crazy:
Re-reading it after a shower (my personal therapy) it appears that my Sarcasmometer was in fact broken.
I'll try my best to shower before making knee-jerk comebacks to benign posts.
[sorry again]
!S

Stevwen said:
Sorry, got off the phone with an ex 2 minutes before reading, so I'm guessing I wasn't in a good frame of mind when I read the reply. :crazy:
Re-reading it after a shower (my personal therapy) it appears that my Sarcasmometer was in fact broken.
I'll try my best to shower before making knee-jerk comebacks to benign posts.
[sorry again]
!S
Is your sarcasmometer made by Microsoft? It probably got the RRoD :yesnod:

LevesqueIsKing said:
^I'm sure I once would have loved a pokemon tattoo. If I had gotten one, would I have said either of the two phrases you provided? No, I would have said 'Why the **** is there a pokemon on my arm?"

You do raise a very good point, except that I've liked Donkey Kong since I first played Donkey Kong on NES, and I've so far played an beat every game thats featured him. Not sure why, but I've always liked him.

I suppose I should post a little back story as well while I'm at it. I've had a problem with anger issues in the past (Ex-gf, long story short) and I for a while was punching brick walls, steel poles, metal lockers, and many other things that are better off left unpunched. I grew out of the habit (Punchers Anonymous) but my reputation for Smash-things rage continued. So far as to where some of my friends refer to me as "Kong" or use the term "Kong out" instead of freak out.

Not to mention that Donkey Kong was always hopelessly in love with unobtainable women, and who can't identify with that?

!S

FRuMMaGe said:
Is your sarcasmometer made by Microsoft? It probably got the RRoD :yesnod:

*checks label*

Yep. Microsoft.
Damnit.

!S

Stevwen said:
You do raise a very good point, except that I've liked Donkey Kong since I first played Donkey Kong on NES, and I've so far played an beat every game thats featured him. Not sure why, but I've always liked him.

I suppose I should post a little back story as well while I'm at it. I've had a problem with anger issues in the past (Ex-gf, long story short) and I for a while was punching brick walls, steel poles, metal lockers, and many other things that are better off left unpunched. I grew out of the habit (Punchers Anonymous) but my reputation for Smash-things rage continued. So far as to where some of my friends refer to me as "Kong" or use the term "Kong out" instead of freak out.

Not to mention that Donkey Kong was always hopelessly in love with unobtainable women, and who can't identify with that?

!S
Well for me, the first time I saw Waluigi I thought he was the most irritating, retarded and least thought-out character ever made. I loved him!

He is a really stupid character, and whoever made him should be ashamed, but that is WHY he is so awesome!

Any old Nintendo fan can have Mario as their favorite character, but it takes a true fan to be loyal to the most hated Nintendo character ever created :yesnod:

To prevent something extremely stupid, I'd just get the Nintendo logo, it can't be that gigantic to irritate you in the future.

FRuMMaGe said:
Well for me, the first time I saw Waluigi I thought he was the most irritating, retarded and least thought-out character ever made. I loved him!

He is a really stupid character, and whoever made him should be ashamed, but that is WHY he is so awesome!

Any old Nintendo fan can have Mario as their favorite character, but it takes a true fan to be loyal to the most hated Nintendo character ever created :yesnod:

I never thought of it that way...
But I have to say I agree with the irritating and least thought out parts.
Maybe he'll star in his own game eventually and get some Nintendo Street Cred. :D

!S

Frogger said:
To prevent something extremely stupid, I'd just get the Nintendo logo, it can't be that gigantic to irritate you in the future.

Thought about it, and I might get that tattoo later. Possibly down a forearm, and I was even thinking of getting the Japanese Characters for Nintendo, but I'd have to see them first.

Wow I'm starting to sound like a real Nintendo Fan-Boy... :sick:

!S

I don't get why someone'd want a videogame company's logo on their body. I mean, yeah, we're all here for the common purpose of enjoying Nintendo products (ooooobviously some more than others), but isn't that going a teeny bit overboard? I mean unless they pay you for advertising D:

I don't think this is a good idea at all. This is the sort of tattoo you would decide to get when you're drunk.

Plus, have you ever seen how bad a tattoo looks when you age? Seriously, do what you want but out of ALL the tattoos you could choose...you chose Donkey Kong. This just doesn't make sense with me.

Your life, your decisions.

ARav989 said:
Plus, have you ever seen how bad a tattoo looks when you age?
tattoo.gif

Don't be jealous.

I think Donkey Kong is an original idea for a tattoo that barely anyone else will have. DK evokes a funky and light-hearted mood. Good choice.

Back