Thanksgiving

zurukea

Billy Talent is awesomest
Jun 20, 2007
Newfoundland, Canada
Well its here, time to give thanks. I will now say a prayer and all are free to comment

Dear Lord,

Thank you for our Nintendo Wiis, and all games you pass among to us
Thank-you for Handhelds like the DS and PSP
Thank-you for companys like Pokemon who pump out tons of meaningless games
So as we enjoy are wonderful video games, please let the less fortunate try to enjoy the PS3's even though there attemps are useless.
And as we sit at our PCs posting on WiiChat, let the less fortunate try to enjoy whatever they can on their Macs.

Amen

I have a Mac, and I'm offended.

Not really. I know I'm fortunate.

I don't really know what to say...

Does this thread have a point?

AndThen? said:
I have a Mac, and I'm offended.

Not really. I know I'm fortunate.

I don't really know what to say...

Does this thread have a point?
Nope, do 75% of the threads in the lounge have a point?

I like Macs, but they're expensive and I like the freedom of programs I have access to because of my PC.

Sadly, I won't be with my EmoCupCake on thanksgiving. FYI my EmoCupCake is my GF.

CantGetAWii said:
Plugging his GF into another post?
Big surprise there.

You got a problem with it? Just because my parents suck, and I won't see my friends, because they are busy with my families. This is why It sucks, I have no one for thanksgiving, well, their is my unbearable grandmother.

Please, if you don't want to make me angry, don't rant on about anything involving my GF. if i'm not wrong, this thread is about thanksgiving, and my post was about thansgiving, so i've done nothing wrong, you on the other hand, your post was not necessary.

D S said:
You got a problem with it? Just because my parents suck, and I won't see my friends, because they are busy with my families. This is why It sucks, I have no one for thanksgiving, well, their is my unbearable grandmother.

Please, if you don't want to make me angry, don't rant on about anything involving my GF. if i'm not wrong, this thread is about thanksgiving, and my post was about thansgiving, so i've done nothing wrong, you on the other hand, your post was not necessary.

I said it because every post I see you make, your throwing your GF in there.
Whether your playing a game or its thanksgiving.
You just don't need to talk about her all the time, I don't think she can see it anyways.

On-topic

Pumpkin pie for thanksgiving?
Should be solid :thumbsup:

Well, as far as I remember, I don't bring her into every post. Your right, she can't see it, because she doesn't have internet. I guess it's the fact that shes pretty much the only human being that cares about me, besides my friends.

ONtopic:
I just remembered, my family will most likely be going to my aunt and uncles for a thanksgiving get together.

CantGetAWii said:
I said it because every post I see you make, your throwing your GF in there.
Whether your playing a game or its thanksgiving.
You just don't need to talk about her all the time, I don't think she can see it anyways.

On-topic

Pumpkin pie for thanksgiving?
Should be solid :thumbsup:

DAMNIT, YOU, you take everything I want to say!

Yeah, you do this way too often, you even told me a girl when you joined, then posted a picture of an obvious male in the Photo Album and now, have a girlfriend, apparently, and you pound her into every single post you make.

Back