The 3DS hasent shown it's true potential?

YOU'RE BOTH WRONG, MOST POINTLESS DEBATE EVER. CAPSLOCK MAKES ME IMPORTANT!!!!!!

I can't even see what this banter was about anyways... Probably because I'm exhausted. But regardless, get on topic. ¬_¬

OBJECTION!
Read the TC's post and you'll see he discussed console games on eshop, which I said was unlikely going to happen (due to Nintendo having console games on their console's and vice versa). Eshop has portable games while VC has console/arcade/wiiware games.

Yeah I get wat ya sayin It still should have enough space or u should be able to get a card with more memory on it to play games.

YOU'RE BOTH WRONG, MOST POINTLESS DEBATE EVER. CAPSLOCK MAKES ME IMPORTANT!!!!!!

I can't even see what this banter was about anyways... Probably because I'm exhausted. But regardless, get on topic. ¬_¬

This

Wait.... I DPed Didnt I?

Mod of Karp notice: Fixed that for ya. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
If the 3ds is more powerful than the wii, Its got a funny way of showin it.

Although it does have some vey heavy titles slated for it.

Last edited:
What's so funny about it? It's the truth.
It's getting the new SSB game. That itself makes it in theory superior to the Wii.

What's so funny about it? It's the truth.
It's getting the new SSB game. That itself makes it in theory superior to the Wii.

Theories are cool, but I prefer to party with facts.

Anyways As far as hardware and memory go, the 3ds is right up there with the wii. But also like the wii unfortunately, it comes out with some incredibly stupid stuff also (Fossil Fighters, Punch time Explosion), but thats how it is with all systems.

Thats not to say it hasn't made some REALLY good game moves though. Super Street Fighter 4, Kid Icarus Uprising, Blaze Blue, and soon SB4 and Tekken are all things that I did not see coming, but Im super impressed with all of them.

As far as true potential goes, I think that has yet to come.

Blaze Blue

Two things:

1: THAT AIN'T HOW YA SPELL IT! D:< /hardassspellingnazi

2: I hear the BlazBlue port on the 3DS is garbage, actually. Less comfortable than the console version, no online play (damnit Nintendo...), garbage graphics; particularly since we know the 3DS could easily imitate the console's graphics, seeing as it has a good lookin' DoA game, SF4, etc. on it. And other such blunders.

So yeah, from what I heard, the 3DS port is an insult to the wintastic series. =/

Back