The 3rd NA One-Night Only Tournament

wt-bug said:
i would like to register for this

[wt]Bug --- 219150 203574

This should be good.

If I remember right you claimed to be the best player in the world...

wt-bug said:
i would like to register for this

[wt]Bug --- 219150 203574

:thumbsup:

zapasant93 said:
anyways, are the sign ups over?? and has eveyone who has entered added everyone yet?

signups are still active until the tournament starts, so if you know people who want to join let them know

edit: we have 13 people who signed up (1 MAY be a no show), if you know someone who would like to join, we need 3, 4 would be better, let them know about it. just tell them to signup if they arent apart of wiichat, and just be active sunday night

Last edited:
ilikecookies said:
This should be good.

If I remember right you claimed to be the best player in the world...

rofl, well ya..but many people claim me to be the best...its not a solo effort u know ;)

cant wait to play in the tourney :D

wt-bug said:
rofl, well ya..but many people claim me to be the best...its not a solo effort u know ;)

Well, hard tournaments make good tournaments.

wt-bug said:

no damn shouldnt have talked about now im not going to win:cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

How often are the tournaments? (I'm away this weekend)

and by wii points do you mean rep?

SantaClaws said:
How often are the tournaments? (I'm away this weekend)

and by wii points do you mean rep?

tournaments are about every two weeks on sunday night. by wii points, its not reps on here, its what you can use to buy vc's on the wii.

look for the next tournament, should be the second week of october

doosta said:
tournaments are about every two weeks on sunday night. by wii points, its not reps on here, its what you can use to buy vc's on the wii.

look for the next tournament, should be the second week of october
doosta ill buy for that one too and than in the next one after that u buy and we'll keep switching for each tournament unless someone wants to pitch in

that ok with you?

Warwick said:
doosta ill buy for that one too and than in the next one after that u buy and we'll keep switching for each tournament unless someone wants to pitch in

that ok with you?

Hmm, I don't know if I will be able to buy them. Because I'm quiting my job, so I don't know if I'll get another one soon. I'll see what's up though.

doosta said:
Hmm, I don't know if I will be able to buy them. Because I'm quiting my job, so I don't know if I'll get another one soon. I'll see what's up though.
thats cool u dont have to pay for the next one after this i got it covered:thumbsup:

Back