The 5 favorite n64 games

Well, Paper Mario is a sort-of succeser of Super Mario RPG. Paper Mario is just as epic as Super Mario RPG, yeah? So, you could say in a way Super Mario RPG was on the 64.

And no conversing you two. :p

i got it on the wii so its all good :D

homebrew ftw!

EDIT! SORREH FOR THE CONVERSING :D

anyway, another epic n64 game i forgot about is Goldeneye 007. SO AWESOME.

Dang... I remember that game. I used to watch my brother play that game. Good times.... good times...

it was really good. and another good game i didnt mention was the Kirby 64 (dont remember the name) one. being able to combine powers was WIN!

Hmmmm... well I really don't know? Sorry... Anyway which games you like to discuss?

for N64? hmmmmm. Smash Bros was so much fun, even with the shizzload of glitches in it lol.

That true!:lol: Speaking of Super Smash Bros, did you know if you in practice mode (I think) choose Mario and pick your opponent. Then get green shells next to the opponent and do the tornado(down and B). It's crazy, trust me it is!:lol:

it was really good. and another good game i didnt mention was the Kirby 64 (dont remember the name) one. being able to combine powers was WIN!

Ah, Kirby 64 in itself was win. Such a great game... Easy, but epicly fun. I remember there being a lightning sword when you combine two certain enemies... I think I always had that power when possible, lol.

Hmmm... Maybe I should get it for the VC?

Yeah, Kirby 64 was great. I got it on Homebrew a while back. SOOOOOOO much fun.

@ KingBowser: I didn't know that lol. i might try that next chance i play it :D

Getting games through Homebrew is illegal, you know. If you really did read the rules, you should know that there's no discussing illegal wares. :p

Talking about homebrew isn't against the rules, but don't talk about the illegal things homebrew can do.

i didnt talk about the illegal usage of it lol. just saying :D

Oh, did i mention Starfox 64 earlier, if not, im gonna have to slap myself

Getting VC games for free is illegal. :p So is emulation. Whichever way you use to get Kirby 64, it's illegal. So no discussing of such. :p

Aaaanyways... I've never actually played a Star Fox game (I know, fail). Considering I was a n00b fanboy back in the day, I didn't know the games were so epic.

Starfox 64 was awesome. the polygon shapes were win, and fox was more badass in that game then he ever was.

Zelda -ocarina of time, best game ever made by nintendo
starfox- ah many an afternoon spent killing andross
mario kart64- i am godly, then again it was hard not to be mario kart 4 wii is much harder
golden eye- lol i also have project64 version 4 pc you cant even see the floor or buildings as well as enemies
pokemon stadium- it was fun with friends using our own pokemon from gameboy

Back