The After

kingkoy

WiiOwner
Jan 25, 2007
Toronto
Wii Online Code
0384-8118-0272-6054
Whats After SSBB, Metroid Prime 3, Galaxy, Paper Mario , Strikers Charged and all that has been promised whats after these great games come out will be more to the wii..... if not im getting an xbox 360 they a have a hit game like every month

Well, I dunno but, I'm guessing Mario Kart, some Donkey Kong, new zelda?
I've never had a n64 and gamecube, so I really don't know the great series of games.

Some great 2nd parties look up Orb and Thorn and Wii has like 3 hit games every month

kingkoy said:
Whats After SSBB, Metroid Prime 3, Galaxy, Paper Mario , Strikers Charged and all that has been promised whats after these great games come out will be more to the wii..... if not im getting an xbox 360 they a have a hit game like every month
Well, there's Mario Kart, Donkey Kong, possibly a new LoZ, Animal Crossing (super addicting), Castlevania (Wii), Pokemon (not Pokemon Battle Revolution, it's to be released in 09'), sadness, disaster day of crisis, Project H.A.M.M.E.R., Dragon Quest Swords, possibly a new Viewtiful Joe Game, Always a new Naruto game to come out, The DS linking to the Wii thing will be occurring some time in 08' hopefully, also the online capability of 3rd-party games in 08' could happen.

Much to look forward to my friend, much.

Also I bet a bunch of companies who originally weren't thinking of creating games for the Wii will now because of its success. Although those games probably wont be here for another year and a half...

I don't know. You're asking us, in March 2007, what games will come out in mid to late 2008. I'm sure more games are coming out but it's only March you know.

kingkoy said:

halo 1.
halo 2.
halo 3.
queers of war.

Yeah every month?

Mario Kart(most likely)
Donkey Kong/Konga(possibly)
Naruto(Working title so yes it's in production)
Madden

There is a lot to look forward to man.
Im not going to say any games cus they have been said already but ssbb lover gave a good list of what to look forward 2.

I need to get a Wii soon, I still want to play the old games like Zelda and Red Steel, all that jazz, and I have to get those new games when they come out.
Im just worried ill miss out on the old ones

What fo you mean its going to be over a year before we see all those games released. Its a little early to be asking whats next. We'll see Kriby, Guitar Hero and Animal Crossing next year along with Super Smash (you can except it or say Im lieing but its true Super Smash wont be out this year)

Wii Health, perhaps not everyone is waiting for this, but I'm dying for it hehe. As well as wii sports 2 and wii motor sports. With the success of the wii so far you can rest assured developers are jumping on the bandwagon to get in on a peice of the action. There are probably a great deal of amazing projects being worked on as we speak. If you don't care to wait get an XBox, who cares really, you can always buy a wii again when you regret selling it.

Last edited:
Back