the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

Lmao, you didn't need to fill in the blanks for us there with the whole, "betr(better)," thing. We are against it..It doesn't mean we don't understand it :lol:

I find it really annoying when people use text talk on a forum though. Sometimes if the person uses it bad enough, I literally need to look back at it a few times to understand it.

I never mind a little, "Wats up, dude? were u gnna b later 2nite," every once in awhile but I don't like it when it's over used...

Is there a Grammar Nazi application or something because I want to become one :lol:

Sorry if I went off topic with the Gnazi thing...I'll answer and ask questions later on...Dead tired right now :sick:

Ask everyone-Give me a dollar NOW!

Celeste said:
God how I love Denmark. O hai Emma, you're up late.

Question open to anyone: What are your fetishes?

Hahahaha, I ended up keeping her for 2 hours after that. XD

Fetishes. HMMM. As Sovieto said, if snuggling counts, then that. Also, good Catholic school girls turned dirty, and a mild form of dominatricism.

AndThen? said:
Do you act differently online than you do in person?

If I know you, I'm going to be the same. If I don't know you, I'll be a biiiit more shy in "real" life, but I'll still tell you when you're wrong.

Some new guy I don't feel like looking up said:
question open to anyone: do you use proper grammar on wiichat?

Yes, yes I do. Why?
1. I believe forums are a place for intelligently discussing topics. One cannot look intelligent using txt tlk.
2. She'd kill me if I didn't. >_<

AndThen? said:
Question for anyone:

Well like most people, it depends on how well I know you. If I know you I'm going to be quite outgoing, but if I just met you I most likely will tone it down little bit.

To be honest, I actually think I'm more reserved online than I am in person, because I find it difficult to express myself using text and smiley faces.

AndThen? said:
Yeah, it means Grammar Nazi - basically a term adopted for anyone who feels the need to adopt good grammar on the forum/correct anyone who is not using grammar properly.

No religious/racial implications.

WHAT? Man, I thought this was a cult!

Why yes, even more people hate me offline.

question open to anyone: do you use proper grammar on wiichat?

Yessir.

Hahahaha, I ended up keeping her for 2 hours after that. XD

Fetishes. HMMM. As Sovieto said, if snuggling counts, then that. Also, good Catholic school girls turned dirty, and a mild form of dominatricism.

I told you, I had already left school when I spoke to you, sheesh.

I'm far more articulate online, I like being able to edit what I write so I express exactly what I want to. I'm pretty shy with people I don't know as well in real life because when you say something it can't be edited and changed. On the other hand I'm far loonier with people I know well.

I tend to use proper grammar and spelling and such on forums. As Brawny said, your words are who you are and that is what you are judged by. I don't find it annoying in particular when others choose to be "concise" though. But it can be unattractive when girls do it a lot. Very quick turn off.

wario2ooo said:
here is one.....

How much taller or shorter than you actually are would you like to be?

i'm a bit less than six feet, but me height is all in my legs, i would like a bit shorter legs/ bigger torso

for that one question-yeah, i basically act the exact same, except i'm more into drugs in real life,

for that one other question-i like grammar, but i'm not a nazi about it, i don't capitalize i's but for the most part i don't confuse they're/there/their etc.

*Theology lesson* Animals don't have souls. So I MUST have been referring to the body.

Would you have sex with a butt ugly person over a snow leopard? I rest my case.

Actually, since I've not asked a question in this thread... BUTT UGLY VS. SNOW LEOPARD?

Seeing as the butt ugly person would accept me more so than a snow leopard, which in fact might try to kill me or maim me at least in some way. I'd have to go with the butt ugly person.

Back