the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

wario2ooo said:
Anyone: What annoys you about living where you live now?

Sonic Games and Sega systems are nowhere to be found, everyone loves rap, very loud, preppy for whats supposed to be a quiet old people haven and yet theres nothing to do.

I usually eat my dinner in the front room on the couch watching Hollyoaks (dinner is usually ready for half 6) and if there's any family in, then they'll sit there too. We do have a dining table in the conservatory though which is mainly used if people are round. But sometimes I just eat at the computer if I'm on it and I've already seen that days Hollyoaks.

I'm not afraid of getting old, I can't wait in some ways to be honest. I love the clothes.

My old man owns a frozen food suppliers. Before he became self-employed he was a mechanical engineer though.

When I get old I'd definitely want to live in a retirement home rather than living with young people. Pesky kids, they wouldn't get away with that in my day. I'm going to give them a clip round the ear in a minute.

Nope I've never gotten with a girl who doesn't even speak my language.

Things that annoy me about living where I live now are:
-As Emma said, the whole PAL thing
-Sometimes the weather, although it doesn't bother me as much as most
-The damn kids around. They're all little s***s

Yeah I think the UK is a great place to live in, personally.

The most annoying thing about living at home with my family is that I have the small bedroom, the PC is in the back room, and the sister can annoy the hell out of me sometimes, which includes quarrels over usage of the front room, TV, the using of my belongings, and the loudness.

I annoy some people with my habits, e.g. slight OCD (although I'm working on it), shaking of the legs whilst sitting next to people, talking in my sleep, and clicking my bones.

No, I'm not still a virgin.

Anyone: If you could be anyone for one day, who would it be? (you can't choose yourself)

UK: In your opinion, which is the best place to visit or live in the UK?

Frogger said:
Haha, why!?

It has an arena.
So does Liverpool!
I just hate Manchester because of Man Utd. I don't care if that's stupid, I just do! When I'm there I just feel, dirty.

Lewi T said:
So does Liverpool!
I just hate Manchester because of Man Utd. I don't care if that's stupid, I just do! When I'm there I just feel, dirty.

Not a good one!

It's basically the same but with better shops, and isn't by the water.

Frogger said:
Not a good one!

It's basically the same but with better shops, and isn't by the water.
The Echo Arena's pretty good! You been? And the shops are not better, they're exactly the same! To be honest, I prefer Liverpool's shops! And what about the canals? That's water!

Why is Manchester called Manchester?

Wait why the hell is Liverpool called LIVERPOOL?! Sounds revolting.

*From the peanut galley*

Wow, so many questions to answer!

Are you afraid of getting old?
- I'm afraid of even being, like, 30. Aging repulses me. I'll probably go to my first botox party around 28.

Who is your daddy and what does he do?
- He was an excellent lawyer.

What annoys you about living where you live now?
- The elevators. Carrying groceries up to the 33nd floor.

What annoys you most about livingat home with your family?
- Nothing, really.

Do you annoy people with some of your habits?
- My never-ending negativity and lethargy.

Are you still a virgin?
- No. And if you are, you are not better than me.

If you could be anyone for one day, who would it be? (you can't choose yourself)
- Sasha or Malia Obama

Napalmbrain said:
Being a Scouser... YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!

But there's nothing wrong with Manchester!

Why is Manchester called Manchester?

Wait why the hell is Liverpool called LIVERPOOL?! Sounds revolting.

*From the peanut galley*

Well, actually the place was full of mucky water... So there's the pool part... The liver has something to do with the Latin word for craphole. I'm sure.

Frogger said:
But there's nothing wrong with Manchester!
You disappoint me. I don't know how you can actually say, or even believe that, coming from Liverpool. I just, I just don't understand.

Back