the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

Are you afraid of getting old?
- No. Infact on of the best times in my life was when I had a nappy... I look forward to that agine.

Who is your daddy and what does he do?
- Good queston...

What annoys you about living where you live now?
- The people were I live... With all there scouseness.

What annoys you most about livingat home with your family?
- Nothing. I'm the youngest so I'm not really here.

Do you annoy people with some of your habits?
- YES, AND I'M PROUD!

Are you still a virgin?
- Yes. Whoop.

If you could be anyone for one day, who would it be? (you can't choose yourself)
- Ai Otsuka, just because she so adorable.

I have a question or two for you, Maemi: Where about in Liverpool do you live? The north-west contingent is growing! I'm going to take a guess and say that you're a girl, but how old, if I may?

okay, im just throwing this out in the dark but..

it seems like a lot of us (including myself) have had corrupted fathers. whether hes never home, abuses, left, or got divorced with their mom...

perhaps this lack of fathership in our life is the reason we turned to video games as a way to escape and keep ourselves occupied without a fatherly figure.. in much the same way a lot of kids turn to drugs because of father issues?

probably because my parents are divorced i play video games a lot nothing else to to do except at school

My Dad is awesome and we look like mini miis lol! Im glad i have foriegn parents they know how to get maried and stay married

Anways Pince726 what do the 726 after the prince mean speaking from one prince to another

No, my name is actually Celeste. Well...Celestia.
Celeste teh pr0nstar is kinda nasty, y/n/m?

Sylvia Saint FTW.

Monsteroids said:
Why is Manchester called Manchester?

It comes from its Latin name Mamucium, which apparently means "breast hill" or something like that. I have no idea where Liverpool got its name though.

Sovieto said:
okay, im just throwing this out in the dark but..

it seems like a lot of us (including myself) have had corrupted fathers. whether hes never home, abuses, left, or got divorced with their mom...

perhaps this lack of fathership in our life is the reason we turned to video games as a way to escape and keep ourselves occupied without a fatherly figure.. in much the same way a lot of kids turn to drugs because of father issues?

Interesting. Personally I don't have any major issues with my dad, but he and my little brother hate each other. I'm not sure if my brother sees video games as an 'escape' though.

Back