the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

New member here who although searching came up short in finding out how to delete a thread I had posted in the past. It was a question to a wii game which was solved and just want it gone. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Well, this ain't a troubleshooting thread but... technically that was a question. :lol:

I know what thread you're talkin' 'bout. Deleted for ya.

I am an AC fan because I fell in love with the surroundings
I loved exploring the old Middle East, then Europe
The gameplay was enjoyable until it became repetitive
Then the storyline interested me

I concur, though the repetitive gameplay has never bothered me oddly... I'll likely be playin' through AC1 a final time (as well as all the other console ACs) prior to III's Wii U release date.

You gettin' ACIII on Wii U or 360 (or do ya already have it)?

You 'n me both...

Ya gonna get back t' the moveset thread eventually? /hypocritical question

The fate of the characters and all the Templar madness in the past certainly keeps my interest. All the crazy doomsday junk in the present? ... Eh.

I mean ****, I was sad Revelations was confirmed as Ezio's last game as the main character. That charismatic, rascal assassin from Firenze will be missed by countless fans.

Last edited:
Of Course
I need to make an ACIII one when I play the game
and then I will probably make another list
Throw some ideas my way and I will try to make them

The fate of the characters and all the Templar madness in the past certainly keeps my interest. All the crazy doomsday junk in the present? ... Eh.

I mean ****, I was sad Revelations was confirmed as Ezio's last game as the main character. That charismatic, rascal assassin from Firenze will be missed by countless fans.

I don't think the devs even knew what the Templars were when they made it.

I somehow doubt t'was that bad... if bad at all. :lol:

What's the story behind the username "WiiAssasin"? ... Besides the misspelling.

Back