the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

Trago, why that avatar? 'Sides the fact ya play Brawl.

Your Mother said:
I would have hot, sweaty sex with that fish~!

And so would I. Why? My signature. It's mother****ing Magikarp, stupid ass. Can you not read?

Do you want somethin' TWICE as broken as Meta? No you ****in' don't. Thank Sakurai with all your heart he hasn't included the grand 'Karp, and beg 'em that he doesn't change his mind.

also they took pichu out cuz nobody likes him so i get last laugh

Agree
Spy is sappin' my spy

Do you want somethin' TWICE as broken as Meta? No you ****in' don't. Thank Sakurai with all your heart he hasn't included the grand 'Karp, and beg 'em that he doesn't change his mind.

also they took pichu out cuz nobody likes him so i get last laugh
They took out Pichu because once you get over the extremely high learning curve, Pichu is the most broken character ever. Sakurai knew this and so did not let Pichu into Brawl because Brawl is easier than Melee and therefore Pichu would have been easier to play and therefore it would make the game extremely unbalanced.

Hey Assasin, do you notice white earbuds in real life more often because of TF2?

Last edited:
They took out Pichu because once you get over the extremely high learning curve, Pichu is the most broken character ever. Sakurai knew this and so did not let Pichu into Brawl because Brawl is easier than Melee and therefore Pichu would have been easier to play and therefore it would make the game extremely unbalanced.

No, they just didn't agree with the fact a shitty mouse could beat up a Fox. No logic in that. Tier lists also disagree with ya. :p

Last edited:
Back