The best game of ALL time!

Red-_-Steel

Hero Of Time
Nov 8, 2006
England, Sussex
After listening to the story when u get all the light tears from the Laynaru Area, i realise this game has an AMAZING plot and looking at Lake Hylia, and being in hyrule market...its just amazing. Guards marching in the market, the amazing views. The blankets of twighlight you can see in the far distance and the amazing puzzels to solve.

The dungeons, instead of just grab a key, find a door you have to release prisoners and find diffrent NPCS etc.

The graphics, the HUGE hyrule field, and the many dungeons and side quests you can do. ITS amazing how people cant see that this is the best game of all time.

Yes, as people say that one problem is the 2D sounds from the Wiimote.
But honestley, if that makes a game from a perfect 10 to 7.8, what the hell?

Most people don't care about graphics and sound as much as the pure and decent gameplay. Ive played Every single console apart from PS3 and This game beats any other by miles.

I give this game a Perfect 10/10.

Errr... what's wrong with the sounds from the wiimote?
I've noticed that if u don't have the sound up high, maybe at 3/4, it sounds a hell of a lot better. Some people are so fussy, i think it's great to have!

agreed...zelda is so awesome (and i like my wiimote sounds) the complainers will just have to wait till nintendo releases the Bose wiimote with hi def surround sound. it should cost around 4 grand but yall are dedicated i know! :p

Yeah, I agree, and I stand by my comment made a few days ago in this forum, that Twilight Princess is the greatest game of all time on any platform.

You know, you might just be right. The gameplay is pretty much flawless, the dungeon design is superb, and the story is the best in series yet (apart from Majora's Mask). I've almost finished now, and I just wish it was longer. :)

I'd give it a 10/10 for sure, and there are very few games which I think deserve that score.

I agree with every point EXCEPT the ALL TIME part :). TP is great, but it is not the greatest of all time.

edit: Man, it sure seems like I'm Mr Negativity on the forum haha. You guys need to start making topics I agree with :p

Back