mushroomedmario said:
hmmm online games coming out by the end of the year

pokemon(already out)
msc(same)
ssbb
madden
bwii

more than 2....and mario kart was promised, same with moh
i think the online gaming service will be decent, but so far they haven't even released any games that would be good online
There are 2 out right now... Do you realise how long the Wii has been out?

Compare the amount of online PS3 games out in the first week to how many Wii games there will be at the 1 year point. Stop kidding yourself!

mushroomedmario said:
hmmm online games coming out by the end of the year

pokemon(already out)
msc(same)
ssbb
madden
bwii

more than 2....and mario kart was promised, same with moh
i think the online gaming service will be decent, but so far they haven't even released any games that would be good online

online games will come...in time

mushroomedmario said:
online games will come...in time
The quanity, the quality, the delay for it to become more standard?
I have low hope. It's something though. I suppose it could be completely turned around and be good if Nintendo hires some people who really know what they're doing - AND they allow for external hard-drives.
Ignoring it with the GC may have been a bad move simply because of the experience the company could have gained.

But you know they got major sales on the Wii, the VC, and the controllers already. Now with many of their games coming out so early very soon. The profit they will have made on the Wii when Q1 (after everyone gets their Brawl) will be insane. While I think they are letting hardcore games with some decisions they've made, oh well. It's a business after all and for that they did great.

Last edited:
Nintendo is Nintendo man. Why does this surprise you? They invented mario...you know?..

Gari said:
You're right about that, but you don't think Sony and Microsoft aren't trying to maximize their profits?

"it seems that Nintendo's brainchild is only costing $158.30 to manufacture, before you consider the Wiimotes and whatnot ... while the 20GB PlayStation 3 clocks in at a whopping $805.85"

Sony is trying incredibly hard to get profits up, and that's why they have blu-ray, so they can market to an even wider market in the DVD-movie industry. Nintendo did not just make all its profits from good Wii sales ... they sale a huge amount of DS systems worldwide ... about 50 million to be exact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back