The BT3 lag thread

I think Atari is doing SOME work... as my matches have been a lot less laggy... Kudos, but there is still a lotta work to be done.

Synikal said:
I think Atari is doing SOME work... as my matches have been a lot less laggy... Kudos, but there is still a lotta work to be done.
yeah when i was fighting this guy called SOUTHERNCOFFEE, it was going almost at normal speed!

If Atari had done anything, they would have told us. Besides, there are no servers for Atari to have done anything to. The changes have to be made at the game level, and, in order for that to be implemented on the user's end, a downloaded patch or replacement game disc would have to be issued.

Sorry to break the bad news to you.

Awwwww.... Drag...
And Southerncoffee is near me in Ranking battle... What rank are you Jason?

Synikal said:
Awwwww.... Drag...
And Southerncoffee is near me in Ranking battle... What rank are you Jason?

well... last time I checked i was in 5th place, I have 2801 points.Plus, i think SOUTHERNCOFFEE was mad because i whooped him 8 times, in our first match i picked SSJ kid Trunks and he picked Nam ... guess who won... me! I spammed HSR and i did explosive wave 4 times...
Do you know a guy named Nick?He picked SSJ4 Goku and spammed Metor smash... but i picked future gohan and whooped him

Last edited:
Well. I have much more cheap methods. That get people to DC on me all the damn time. Why don't we add each other?

The lag is terrible, when I was fighting online it was like watching a slide show.

PokgaiJai said:
The lag is terrible, when I was fighting online it was like watching a slide show.

for some people it is but i figured out a soulution: Dont use wifi !

But it's fun to own pathetic spammer nooooobs!

I wonder if the Lag will be Cut down if you use a Wii LAN Adapter?

Just a Thought....

Zubayr said:
I wonder if the Lag will be Cut down if you use a Wii LAN Adapter?

Just a Thought....

yeah a guy from the gamespot forums said that it really works...
but I'm not buying it.To bad Burst limit is't for wii.... wii owners get left out this year,but hey as we speak Spike might be working on a new dragon ball z game.Dragon ball z games have the habit of being anounced in mid may or summer

You could of just edited your previous post.

Anyways I don't have BT3 yet but I've seen videos on Youtube. The lag is ridiculous. I have a PS2 but I've never been online with it but now that I have a Wii online is much easier to use. So I wanted to know are all other games like this? Cause I really want to get this and Brawl however if the online is this bad all the time I'll just save $10 and buy the PS2 version.

SSJJason said:
for some people it is but i figured out a soulution: Dont use wifi !

Well I want my money's worth. It's exactly the same with GH3,I don't want my game to only produce mono sound.

So are you saying Guitar hero is the same way?

Back