The Concept !!

ericlewis91 said:
apple is the next company..that would make a game console!

lol maybe lol they were some rumors awhile ago about a apple and nintendo merger or one buying out another .but i dont think it was true lol ..but then again amd and ati rumors came true but that was just a merger not a buy out i think

a apple shaped games console? and the CD's are in the shape of a apple? and it dont use electricity, it uses apple 'juice' WOOOW!

After doing a search a quick skim of Intel Concept System into Google and various other varations of the same sort, I believe most of the titles said its a LAPTO/PERSONAL COMPUTER, not a gaming system. At least thats what I got, anymore confirmation on this? Other than the crazy skeptical babble of a crazed forumer? :)

ecko MAN said:
no link.. "USE SEARCH" is the most comon phrase on this site.. do it

im guessing out of your 133 post 95 percent of them were useless **** like that dont even relate to the thread pathetic.. im guessing its never to late to release a console if intel does have one up there asses it would be sweet.. cpu would garuntee spank all current consoles on market. i like intel with there p3 then they came out with there shity ass p4 net burst wow lol . but now they got a kick ass conroe chip.. but the gaming area could never have room for 4 consoles one must die 2 or 3 at max

well sadly rumours right now have no evidence with such an angsty crowd =P a picture, a link? You told us to search which implied you already found something prehaps? Please inform us, the person starting a rumor cant be completely blind himself right?

Main problem is, the word concept is thrown around many abit in sentences and google picks it up, so when something like Intel Concept Gaming, or Intel The Concept system, returns on search end up as in midsentence when people are talking about ps3s and what not
stuff like
well the concept behind intel's chips, or Intel's concept mobile pc ect ect, you ge the idea.

Last edited:
Obviously there has to be some truth behind this, he even went as far as triple posting to defend himself.

nah i think he just got lazy or doesnt understand how to copy paste the quote tags or actually use them? xD Besides clicking quote user and posting one reply at a time with only 1 quote

brejcha said:
Um not Intel...Um IBM in all three consoles.

Stated at least 3 times in this thread now lol.

I still don't believe this will happen. It's just not profitable for any of the companies involved.

Back