The Conduit Hackers

it's not just glitches. it's people using the homebrew channel to hack. look up hetoan2 on google. he does an interview about it.

I hate people like that to but I know all the cod waw glitches and animal crossing but none for the conduit I hardly play it because its hard to level up you gotta play like 6rounds just 2 level up.

After trying all day to get in a match ... I finally did tonight. I'm new to the game but I'm pretty good at shooters and I was getting whooped. I know some of it was that I am not familiar with the game yet, but it felt like some hacking/glitching going on. Guys with unlimited ammo and taking multiple direct hits with no damage. I'll try again tomorrow. Seems like a cool game so far.

the only thing i know how to do is the machine gun rocket launcher but i only use it if it is used on me first. i cant stand people that go inside the walls it is very sad. and sometimes i try to go on and when the game is loaded its all one color and i cant walk around shoot or nothing! its bull.... add me 5199-6204-4709 on the conduit i also own mario kart and pokemon battle revolution. if u want those just ask

Back