The Dark Knight

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Here's some new images that have surfaced for the next Batman movie The Dark Night - looks like some kind of motorbike.

batpod1.jpgbatmannewsuit.jpg
batpod2.jpgcb3.jpg
cb1.jpgcb2.jpg

Cant wait for this film - only another 12months or so? :(

Hmm I remember seeing that motorbike posted somewhere else..

As for the movie I might wait until it comes out on dvd to rent it...

Don't really feel like seeing it in theatres.

I felt like I was posting to many movie threads, so I was waiting for someone to make this because I have these ^_^

batsuit_front-753008.jpg

batsuit_back-772800.jpg

30587677.jpg

=] Yay

And the bike looks rubbish :/

Ohh and I have another somewhere of the Joker, the first picture evah of him =]

untitled-8.jpg

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOVIE.

Gahh, I always mean to look it up on Google but I never do. :/ Thanks for the pics, i0n and rach. :]

Bike loos awsome
And we've had that joker picture on the background of our Macs at college for like a month lol

Heath Ledger will be great as the Joker. I reconsidered his ability to play anything but a pretty boy in stupid films like Knights tale (or whatever it was called) after watching Lords of Dogtown.
After reading some interviews he seems to really have gotten the character down well.

As a comic book reader I believe that no film has accurately depicted the true character of Batman - he's a "dark detective" more than a latex clad warrior. But there's the movie Batman and the Comic Batman. - Different characters in a lot of ways.

I thought Batman Begins was a great film - until he actually became batman lol. Just got too cheesy from then on. I'll still see the sequal though.
They need to make a movie of Arkham Asylum. That would be great.

BrandonMcAuslan said:
I thought Batman Begins was a great film - until he actually became batman lol. Just got too cheesy from then on. I'll still see the sequal though.
They need to make a movie of Arkham Asylum. That would be great.
Woah, didn't even think of that. It would be great...really great. But Batman would have to deal with a whole lot of his baddy friends, if not all of them. :/

ion, you are the king of images, thank-you. :worship:
And thanks as well Rach.
Can't wait for this movie.

tdkset1.jpg

tdkset2.jpg

tdkset3.jpg

A little explanation about what was going on here..

These three photos were taken on June 27, 2007 at the south end of Navy Pier. A set was built to simulate two Gotham ships.

In the center was a large area painted with “digital green” (a matte-backing paint). Above the two ships, billboards were also painted with the same paint for effects in post-production.

The scene was an evacuation scene where pedestrians and prisoners were being evacuated from Gotham City. There were two bridges the pedestrians would be crossing.

The one on the left was for the National Guard and pedestrians. The bridge on the right is where the action took place.

The premise of the scene was for the pedestrians to be crossing when all of a sudden the National Guard and Gotham City Department of Correction officers move in. They create a wall to allow the prisoners to board the boat ahead of the pedestrians.

This caused the pedestrians to scream and go crazy. Why were prisoners being evacuated ahead of them?

There were more than 600 total extras used on this day. There were pedestrians (dressed for a fall day with luggage), prisoners (dressed in orange jumpsuits), Gotham City police, the National Guard and Gotham City Department of Correction officers.

There were two cameras used for the shoot. One camera was on a jib at the end of Navy Pier. Another camera was held by director of photography Wally Pfister at the end of the bridge to shoot back at the prisoners and pedestrians.

As the shot was intendted for dusk, aerial photography was also done. Director Chris Nolan left the set to get in the helicopter for aerial shots. He returned for the end of the shoot at dusk where more takes were done. Shooting completed around 9 p.m.

Back