WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
6665-8782-7692-6005
is it suppost to always be on???

becuase im is not on hardly ever

i saw it blink my be twice

use The Damn Search. There Is A New Thread Started On This Topic Nearly Every Day!!!

aab11e53-search-jpg.jpg

wow calm down man

i just got my wii yesterday and i was wondering becuase on the box it has the light on

srry for asking

csguy seriously, calm the **** down and stop caring if people are too lazy to search for topics.

that guy watches too music csi...or maybe he gets in trouble alot at school...sorry just being random, but yea the blue light turns on when the wii is horny i mean....sometimes.

NeMeZyZ said:
that guy watches too music csi...or maybe he gets in trouble alot at school...sorry just being random, but yea the blue light turns on when the wii is horny i mean....sometimes.

lmfao.

Yes, but just remember when want to get a quick answer: search is your friend:thumbsup:

csiguy4u said:
use The Damn Search. There Is A New Thread Started On This Topic Nearly Every Day!!!

View attachment 1461
In as much as that was uncalled for, I must agree. As a moderator in another section, I can say that it is very frustrating so see just how many people go out creating new threads on a whim without searching first. BTW, mind if I steal that pic? I could make good use of it (either that or visit the online section more often)

I had the same wondering with my wii when i got it but it will only turn on if it is connected to connect24, it will turn on when updating or you have an e-mail. to make it turn on send you wii an e-mail but dont open your e-mail part of the wii.

Not too sure but I think it goes on when you have a new message

Honestly, it's time to get mad about this kind of stuff... THIS QUESTION IS ASKED SOO FREAKING MUCH!

Please, use the search next time... this is rediculous! We should make a thread that says "ANSWER TO THE BLUE LIGHT QUESTION".. :frown2:

Back