The Ds or Ds lite?

Byuakuya said:
haha score. i am the older brother. anyway you are missing out bigtime with FFX. one of my all time favourites after FF7 and FF9.

lol. haha. yeah you win that one, because your older. But i'm the baby lmao.
I know i'm missing out on alot though. I think i will buy one soon and just play the FF when i get by him, on his PS2. But i like FF7 and FF8 though, I even did download FF7 before but dont tell no one lol...But final fantasy will always be one of my favorite games though

nice. did you play FF crystal choronicles on gamecube? i never got to since i didn't own a gamecube because of ps2. but now with the wii i have a whole lot more open to me. i might play it after i finish FFXII actually.

Byuakuya said:
nice. did you play FF crystal choronicles on gamecube? i never got to since i didn't own a gamecube because of ps2. but now with the wii i have a whole lot more open to me. i might play it after i finish FFXII actually.

Well if you play FFCC its completely different. you can do all sort of things. For starters, you dont have to wait your turn to attack but there's this charlice you have to carry around and it has a barrier to protect you from the atmosphere(miamsa), if you go outside that barrier, your life will go down, slowly. You can have up to 8hearts no more hp. BUt every year in the game, you have to beat three bosses and get water from the trees and when your charlice full. the year ends. And that protects your hometown for a whole year. Trust me its very fun though. it has magic but no summonings. thats the suckful part

Last edited:
i heard about the battle system. FFXII also implements a real time system now. its all right but i prefer the turn based style though. each to thier own i suppose.

Byuakuya said:
i heard about the battle system. FFXII also implements a real time system now. its all right but i prefer the turn based style though. each to thier own i suppose.

oh ok... because on this one, you can mix swords with your magic. But in order to use magic, you have to power it up and then put the target over what ever you what attack. its ok but summonings would have made the game alot better. But yeah you should play it and see. You might like it. i want play any of the FFX series

yea no sumoning = massive slap across the face.
but yea play FFX and onwards when you get the chance. i will have to try FF:CC sometime.

yeah you do that cause its different. But yeah they say the new one will have summonings. But thats the only real down fall though. But you have to mix magic and thing on that.

hotpotato78 said:
yeah you do that cause its different. But yeah they say the new one will have summonings. But thats the only real down fall though. But you have to mix magic and thing on that.
nice, thanks for the info. i have actually run out of things to discuss now :lol:.

Back