The Future of Wii Channels

Loving the movie channel and the DS demo channels :thumbsup:

Hope they do those :)

All i know is that there are what... 3 ?... empty channel pages on the wii. If nintendo thinks im just gonna fill those up with VC games then they got another thing comin.

I want to see a demo channel the most, excuse me, FREE demo channel. Maybe even a DS channel thats could show your main DS screen on your wii, or that u can use to put game saves to wii, yada yada, it should all be in a DS channel. :yesnod:

Thing is... nintendo doesnt seem to be too into doing things with wii besides gaming. What would really be nice would be to see some partnerships, maybe yahoo radio or somesuch radio channel, partner with itunes maybe for movies and music n what not, or just a movie channel for dl pay per view movies. I dunno just shootin it out there.

Last edited:
Very nice, the movie channels would be great and I wouldnt mind the sports "wiikly". The only one I wouldnt have a use for right now would be the stock channel. Hope they all come out.

they all seem great, how ever i want to see more channels along the lines of Dvd channel...wii demo channel (for up-coming games)...any many many more. im sure nintendo wont dissapoint they're always good at delivering these type of things, and astonashing thier fans.

Back