Wii Online Date Set!

Thanks for posting REAL news with a REAL link...this is really good for Nintendo. Now people have a date to look forward to and as we approach it I'm sure more and more Wii's will be sold. However I won't be getting Pokemon. Mario Strikers Charged on the other hand will be sick...my little brother is dying to play that one.

SSBB ftw. oh, and I might be getting Pokemon too for my lil brothers and because my cousins will surely buy it and we'll have 4-man battle. That will be hot stuff.

Any can tell if it comes back to TRUE RPG with TRUE random battle or some shitty stuff like Coloseum and XD...

Okay so..n00b moment..

1. What about the UK release date?
2. So I can go buy one of the two pokemon games..train them up then when it comes out I can put those pokemon from the ds onto the wii and fight.. or something along those lines ya know..

surfinrach90 said:
Okay so..n00b moment..

1. What about the UK release date?
2. So I can go buy one of the two pokemon games..train them up then when it comes out I can put those pokemon from the ds onto the wii and fight.. or something along those lines ya know..

For the UK I dunno about the release date. However for the 2nd question you've got it perfectly right. However if you don't want to buy the DS games and the DS or DS Lite (assuming you don't have either which I don't) you can "rent" pokemon on the game itself to fight with against others. However according to IGN these pokemon are significantly weaker and you can't upgrade them or anything. So its strongly suggested that you use ur own pokemon in the game.

I told you guys Nintendo would officially announce their online gaming channel in March. I was kind of expecting them to launch it closer to March rather than June. So all we do now is wait. It's clear Sony rushed out Home to compete with Nintendo. Now let's see what they can offer in June.

This game has been out in Japan already for awhile now.
And because of its DS interactivity, it uses its own unique friend code instead of your regular Wii address book (like Elebits does). I don't see this as being the Wii's final online mulitplayer system.

Back