"nintendo Wii Is A Piece Of ****!"says Spore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, there's already been a thread about this. And the mods locked it.

The guy is right on one thing; the Wii doesn't have hardware comparable to the others. But the rest of his "rant" (more like a temper tantrum) was crap. Nintendo doesn't appreciate art? "Art" is subjective, it can mean different things. Graphical Art isn't the only type. And I like how he says that Nintendo only wants fun games, as if that's undesirably. Why would you play a game if it wasn't fun?

^XD completly agree with u cause in art class my teacher yells at e when ever i make a mosaic instead of a stupid picture about history(i mean who really cares.take a gander a super paper mario or better super smash bros brawl)their grapics have improved dramticlly through my perspective

Yes the Wii sucks thats why its has 5 million units sold and most store are still sold out of Wii's.

How dare Nintendo make games that are fun! I mean really, who buys a games console to have fun?

[/sarcasm]

Also if I want a Maxis game with complicated AI (Spore, Sim City 5 (hopefully)) I will most definately want to play it on my PC. Who would want to play one of these games on their PS3 or Xbox 360 which supposedly have enough CPU power to run them? It would be awful trying to play Sim City 5 or Spore with a couple of Analog sticks and a handful of buttons, these games require a full keyboard and mouse.

You need to understand these people always show up at GDC. They can't make a good key note, so instead of learning the many skills of charisma, and speech giving they go with Radio DJ trash talking. F him. The customer dictates his meager paycheck which I'm sure just got smaller after that rant. If he wants to get serious he needs to pay attention to the customer and not his views of the world.

If it was about the graphics and not fun gameplay Nintendo never would have beaten Sega.

So this guys reasoning that the wii is crap is because it doesn't have high cpu or gfx capabilities? well nor does my pc, I can only play games that are about 5 years old, and hey look starcraft wc3 and cs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back