The game to get in March

kidtmnt

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2007
What's goin on fellow Wii gamers :)

Do any of you know what games are expected to be released in March? Also of those games released in March, which is the game to get?

Hi fellow Turtle!
for March I think that Pokémon Battle Revolution, Mario Strikers Charged and Battalion Wars 2 will come out..I reall don't know, I have to check

Blazing Angel comes end of March, if I remember right

Axtlar said:
Hi fellow Turtle!
for March I think that Pokémon Battle Revolution, Mario Strikers Charged and Battalion Wars 2 will come out..I reall don't know, I have to check

Yeah, we might have to wait till april-may for these sadly..

quote from EB games: Order TMNT: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the Nintendo Wii and receive a TMNT Comic Book #1 FREE! Offer good while supplies last. Comic will ship with the game. See stores for details.

whoooohoo yeahh now I'm gonna preorder it no matter what!

If I get a game this month, it'll probably be Crackdown. But if it has to be a Wii game, I'd get either Blazing Angels (great on 360) or Godfather. Which ever gets better reviews.

I have a question: do you guys think if I go to EB games store they will have the same offer they have in their page? that TMNT offer where you buy the game and you get the first TMNT comic book, also do you think that's just for preordering?? and if I give my address and all that do I have to give my credit card number right away? or pay when it arrives?

There's SSX Blur and Sonic that came out not long ago.

This month, maybe MK, Blazing Angels, ect... Nothing to special

Cooking Mama and Prince of Persia are on my list. What can I say - I like a wide variety of games. :D

Back