The Gold Cup

Axtlar

Del fuego he resurgido...
Nov 26, 2006
Houston Tx.
Wii Online Code
7688-9638-8193-7668
Hello! If you are a fanatic of Soccer, you very well may know that the Gold Cup is at it's climax, today Thursday June 21 in the U.S. being the semifinals in which USA beat Canada 2-1..and later on México will encounter Guadeloupe today at 9:00 PM central in an assault everyone assumes México will win, including myself...I want to know who are you rooting for and who do you want the finalists to be : México vs. USA or Guadeloupe vs. USA? and who would you like to see as the champions?

So far it's 0-0 but México is playing good this time, unlike all of the matches in the tourney...I see there's not a lot of soccer fans in here...

YEAHHH!! JOIN THE TEAM MY MAN! I also wanted Canada to win, and they could have tied and then go to extra times but, the referee didn't count the last goal because of off-side? what the hell? it was not off!! by the way México won to Guadeloupe 1-0 so now it's USA vs México, longtime rivals huh?

bad call... I MEAN REALLY BAD CALL! arrg.... GO MEXICO

Last edited:
Yeahh go Mexico!! watch the game at 3 PM Eastern, 12 Pacific 2 Central this Sunday 24

Last edited:
CRAP! I got baseball from 11 to 2! Oh well I'll shut my self off till the rerun starts

Well this time Mexico will beat US just like they won the cup in 2009. MARK MY WORDS!

Go Mexico!!! altough I´m not precisely a soccer fan...

Yeahhh! Go Mexico!
and wow you are still active here!

Oh yeahhh!!! Mexico won in this 2011 Gold Cup against USA. 2-4 and by God, that last goal by Giovani Dos Santos was amazing! "best goal of the Gold Cup"(commentators) Rafael Marquez got the trophy for fair play, El Chicharito got two trophies: MVP, and Scorer of the Cup, and Valladares (Honduras goal keeper) for best goalie, and the Gold Cup itself goes to Mexico of course. VIVA MEXICO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back