The Hardest Subspace Boss

Not when you end up walking into it rom a roll because he moves the other direction in my style of dodging =/

lol no ones even mentioned the other bosses even though their easy sometimes but besides that.... Tabuu is so diificult in subspace because the higher the difficulty the faster he is but in boss battles hes so slow which i hate cuz i do moves to soon. if not tabuu then DUON i usually jump over his missles then when they turn around i jump over them and they hit duon killing him:thumbsup::D xD

The easiest way, me and my brother found, to beat a boss, was to either have to Yoshis or a Fox and a Yoshi.

I'm sure you all can guess why

Rayquaza moveset
Blue ball=Dragon Pulse
dashing across screen=Extremespeed
spinning with lighting blast=Thunder
going underground=Dig
weird explosion=...strangely no site ever agrees on this. i've seen Outrage, Focus Blast, Dragon Rage, even plain old Explosion. you just don't know

You forgot Fly! Thats where he flys up and crashes back down. And Im pretty sure its Focus Blast. Or Leer or Glare, if Rayquaza can even learn it.
And, wasnt Outrage a Physical attack?
That very well dosnt have to be Thunder. But no point arguing about it.

Hard?
none of them are hard!
extreme is challenging but not hard.

It's Leer/Glare. You can tell from the eyes.... Porky's laser is IMPOSSIBLE to dodge. Petey is weird.... Duon is a dork.... Meta Ridley is easy when you use Fox. Ridley is too much fun with Marth. Galleom is easy with Marth or Ike. The Hand's are just plain too legendary and easy. Tabuu is cool but good luck with his wing attack 0_o

Tabuu is just incredibly easy... I could beat him on intense with just Lucas; although I usually end up losing a few characters when waiting for a Trophy Stand. His shockwave move is actually pretty easy to dodge. I played SSE for a few minutes earlier today, just for the nostalgia. He didn't hit me with the shockwaves even once, they're that easy to sidestep, lol.

Ah, you mean the Chain of Light? I find that pretty easy to dodge, along with the other grab move, the Brackets of Light (or so I call them). For me, the hardest move to dodge is... probably the illusory, exploding clones he makes. It comes out fast and powerful, and there's almost no warning he's going to use it.

I still have trouble dodging the wing thing, along with the brakets and whip. The clone thing is just plain easy, through.

yeah you must a ledge camper when he uses it like me then XD, Tabuu is just easy in general! Probably the easiest boss i've ever though and you can take him on with JUST Lucas?! :lol:I could take him on with slow as hell bowser and still avoid getting hit, he's THAT easy! Oh and Lucas make's Tabuu pretty easy :p

Back