The Hardest Subspace Boss

Lucas isn't actually all-that good for boss battles IMO. Tabuu can get too high in the air for PK fire to reach, meaning he has to approach slowly by foot. His aerials can't be landed in rapid succession either.

I'm still above average with him, though.

It's a chain, not a whip. :p Tabuu's trophy calls it those things Chains of Light, thus they're chains. ... Even though they do look like a spiked whip. Chains of Light sounds better anyways.

lol yeah you sh** talk all the time, I find it really easy with Lucas, you can absorb Master and Crazies bullets, also you can absorb mosts of Duon's pink sided attacks sine there plasma, making Lucas one of the perfect characters for boss battles and for reaching tabuu fast enough, use the jump PK fire then PSI magnet trick to get close by really quick =P problem sorted

Me, talk ****? That's your department, Fraz. :p

I only use Lucas when fighting Tabuu, actually. I forgot about all though "advantages" he has against other bossess, lol.

The PK-whatever trick you described still takes too long, it infact takes even longer than simply running if you havn't been knocked into the air.

... Hard? Really? >.>; Oh... well... no comment? :lol:

You just need to buckle down and practice. :p

I beat 9 bosses on intense and guess who I lost to.... I'll give you a hint it start's with Tabuu.... lol. I used Ganondorf and I ran out of hearts so I knew I was done for. Anyone here got all the boss trophies and who was your first boss trophy? Mine I was Tabuu LOL!!!!!

I never really cared about boss trophies, Tabuu was my first and only one; on intense, ofcourse. Simply because he's the hardest to outlast, two moves WILL kill you. I only did it for the challenge.

To this day I don't have all stickers or trophies, actually. I never cared for completing the game.

i have all stickers and trophies cause i'm a hardcore smasher as well as a perfectionist. i don't call a game beat til i have EVERYTHING that you can get.

my first boss trophy was Duon on my first playthrough on hard. MetaRidley was pain in the @$$ to get, on any difficulty.

I still dont have all the trophys. I got stuck on a few of them and just gave up. I have everything else, through.

Meta Ridley is fun. I used to have trouble with him, but not anymore.

Meta Ridley is easy; just so long as you can predict his OHK moves. I've only fallen for them 2-3 times in my entire smashing "career", so this shows he's pretty easy. He doesn't hit hard or too faster either, so yeah.

he easy to beat, yeah.

but getting a trophy stand in only two minutes was hard, no matter how many helping stickers i used

Oh yeah... I forgot about the time limit, lol. You'd have to be rediculously lucky to get it in only 2 minutes...

Back