the longest conversation

I hung out and went to the zoo with my girlfriend and her niece and nephew. I watched a pig scratch his ass on the pavement for 30 seconds straight. Then I saw some prairie dogs wrestling. Then I went to Red Lobster.
I find that I go through withdrawals if I don't turn my Wii on and pay attention to it every 6-8 hours. I should probably go stare at the menu screen.

indiemike said:
I hung out and went to the zoo with my girlfriend and her niece and nephew. I watched a pig scratch his ass on the pavement for 30 seconds straight. Then I saw some prairie dogs wrestling. Then I went to Red Lobster.
I find that I go through withdrawals if I don't turn my Wii on and pay attention to it every 6-8 hours. I should probably go stare at the menu screen.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :crazy: :rolleyes:

Wow, really. I get withdrawls from Wiichat. Seriously I get upset stomachs.

Eh I have to add to this lol.

I'm addicted to Wiichat too! I seriously have to check it every 2-3 hours damnit. BTW, have you read the thread from the guy with the vibrating Wii...Mine was vibrating last night...or so I thought. Twas online with it and heard a vibrating noise, ignored it...15 minutes later...bzzzdddzzzz, questioned my insanity, Then got up and check to find a mere cellphone in the next room...GHOSTLY.

youre injecting just humor?

anyways im waiting for my bf to pick me up at my place. im just killing time.....im tempted not to buy more stuff on www.dealextreme.com

that place is like a bad habit!

man this was such a good idea of mine to have the worlds biggest spam converstaion evarrrrr lol

The_Loose_Cannon said:
youre injecting just humor?

anyways im waiting for my bf to pick me up at my place. im just killing time.....im tempted not to buy more stuff on www.dealextreme.com

that place is like a bad habit!

man this was such a good idea of mine to have the worlds biggest spam converstaion evarrrrr lol

:lol: :lol: The great thing is that anyone who hasn't read that spam discussion will have no idea what you mean.

Had a go at Karaoke for the first time last night in t'pub.

Me and my cousin Sinead performed Sweet Child 'O Mine by Guns 'N' Roses and it seemed to go down better than I thought it would.

Twas a very good night ;)

Sounds fun..

I'm going go karting today..

very fun.. and if I'm lucky there may be very few people thus letting us stay on for longer time periods :)

Back