the longest conversation

Go karts Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I once broke my leg while hopping over some laundry that I thought was dirty. I tripped over my uber long pants fell smacked my leg funny and slammed my back into the wall. I believe I had landed on one of the screws that held my staircase down and caused a deep fracture up the knee.

the worst part.....the laundry was clean. :cryin:

I had to stay in the room downstairs in my house and soon learned that a nest of ants lived in the ceiling and would come down the wall grooves at night and steal the remains of my dinner. It was kinda creepy the fist night because so many came down at once and all crawled over me and I'd tense up and my leg would hurt so bad. Bad memories. I did get and beat kingdom Hearts 2 in that time though. That was my escape, my escape to the most f*cked up Disneyland ever! That game was awesome! My computer had nothing interesting on it at the time though and cable internet(the modem was upstairs) I did get cable TV though! The ants also became my friends too.:lol: Theres my story!

got shocked.......and it felt like i was holding on to it for like a few minutes, time goes slow when u get shocked.......

wario2ooo said:
got shocked.......and it felt like i was holding on to it for like a few minutes, time goes slow when u get shocked.......

I got shocked once on a NES plug and again on a N64 plug. Felt the same way.

:( No gaming for me for a while.

I fractured a bone in my wrist playing football last night. Typing now very slowly with my left hand :lol:

And I just bought Resident Evil 4 :( The first Resi Evil I have ever bought.

Back