The Moveset Thread

^^ @ Nick: where I come from, them are fighting words! Lol jk

@ CK: why thank you for that honorable mention good sir, good to see I am remembered haha.

I mean yours is good too Stormy, I just like mine a bit more. Honestly I think your set needed Shadow Ball, since it's basically Haunter's signature move.

It's not the adherence or canon-relevance of a moveset, it's the quality of said moveset which matters. Stickin' to source material is really just a map for traversin' the roads to completion of which is the quickest route. The fastest path ain't always the best.

... Shadow Ball is the "signature move" of most Ghost-types anywho; which is t' say, it ain't really.

^^ well said, CK. I thought curse was more signature simply because haunter's evolution chain was the first to learn Curse via the original Gold/Silver.

It's not the adherence or canon-relevance of a moveset, it's the quality of said moveset which matters. Stickin' to source material is really just a map for traversin' the roads to completion of which is the quickest route. The fastest path ain't always the best.
I still like my moveset more. And I don't know why you think my moveset is so meh just because you like Storm's more. :/

Last edited:
I feel ya Sableye moveset lacks ingenuity as a whole. There's no solid method for pointin' it out, I just feel that's how it is. /Wobbuffet

I feel ya Sableye moveset lacks ingenuity as a whole. There's no solid method for pointin' it out, I just feel that's how it is. /Wobbuffet
Eh, Up B and Normal B I can understand, but most characters have at least one or two generic B moves. What's wrong with the other two, since I know you like the final smash?

Dumb ol' Sableye doesn't deserve such a prestigious honor. :trollkarp:

This is moreso a question than a request; why the hell hasn't anyone made a moveset for Isaac yet?

Dumb ol' Sableye doesn't deserve such a prestigious honor. :trollkarp:

This is moreso a question than a request; why the hell hasn't anyone made a moveset for Isaac yet?
Dunno lol.

I may eventually make a moveset for:

-Bowser Jr.
-Petey Piranha
-Genesect

And maybe a few others I forgot.

Added Sableye

@Nick: Are you going to make a Shulk moveset anythime

@Karp: Are you almost done with the Magikarp Moveset

Back