The Moveset Thread

True, I didn't think of that. Maybe the stamina of the crystal would increase for each extra player?

Say Sableye is on a team with 2 out of the 3 other players? And there is just one player that has to take Sableye down all by himself?

Interesting final smash..........wouldn't a timer just make things easier though?
Now Sableye has a final smash whose strength depends on how many opposing players there are.

Last edited:
Eh, I like the idea of foes trying to smash open the crystal, makes it more interesting.

meh moveset is meh

I like the idea behind the Final Smash though, most certainly. Whenever someone gets their FS, it's always either run like a ***** 'till it ends or be ready t' dodge it at any moment. This FS makes ya actually fight while it's goin' on.

What's so meh about it?

Seems rather generic for what it could'a been.

It's pokemon.

That tired ol' taunt won't work for the 'mons themselves, good sir. You forget that Pokemon is all 'bout the battling and the movesets. If anythin' Pokemon as a whole has quite possibly the largest repertoire t' choose from in terms of characters, abilities, moves and uniqueness for a Smash moveset.

Back