the new prinny

man.....prinny your losing your uniqueness.. you know how you make funny pics....i think its time to retire prinny
images5.jpg

Meh workin stops me doing anything

Also i put my hols in THREE ****in weeks ago then they come up with a ****in lame arse excusse (along the lines of we couldnt find the peace of paper IT WAS wher its ment to be) and say I cant have them

****IN BAKA ARSEHOES

Last edited:
ok.....prinny what do you do at work and please write clearer your wrighting is like a drunken mans (which im pretty sure you were when you wrote it)

We all need to carve are niche and hold out against the onslaught of noobies when Brawl, Mario Galaxy and Metroid come out

umm i madde a thread about IF prinny went away who will take his part and you had to vote for people.and then slowly the thread shifted into the nothing demension (as in its about anything now =P )

This thread is a big fail.
and I'm sure he doesn't want that kind of negative attention anyway.
Someone please close this thread.

when you said negative attention did you mean me or prinny cause prinny liked this thread and i don see any negative comments (well i do but most those people who posted it where idois in and out of the forums soooo).

plus why is this thread a fail it made it to 8 pages........??

If people dont like me id like them to say it
Even thow I try to get allong with every one

But I am leavein the Internets for a day or two

Last edited:
Back