The Offical Save this Forum Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demon Slayer said:
listen i just got an Idea, does anyone else agree with me that the PM storage Should be higher then 75, because i just saw a Thread called Morning Dew that was a noob trying to tell his friend something, and he couldn't get to him because his storage is full..i say we increase the Storage size

be glad you get 75. i only get 50. TLC has like 500 or something like that

If his pm box is full he can easily empty it out by just deleting previous sent and received private messages..

Hey eum ok Off topic but did i Double post just a few minutes ago?!? O.O or is just me

Oh i get it..Mitch you took out the Post from that Newb with the photo and baisicly took out what we wrote about it, which makes it look like i double posted but i didn't in reality? Am i right?

Last edited:
Demon Slayer said:
Hey eum ok Off topic but did i Double post just a few minutes ago?!? O.O or is just me
well you posted something right after i deleted a post so it looked like a double post but i merged them for ya

EDIT: wow i had a brain fart. i deleted 1 too many posts and then merged your double post when it wasnt needed in the first place (the merge i mean. i didnt mean to delete cpnt mclouds post. opps)

Well it seems like trying to get rid of bickering n00bs is resulting in bickering regulars. Heh.

I don't quite understand the PM limit anyway. Why does it matter?

Ohh, Jill's a sup so she gets 500, but i'm a regular so I get 75. How does that make since? (not attacking Jill personally, just pointing out the ridiculous difference between the two comparisons)

ssbb_lover said:
I don't quite understand the PM limit anyway. Why does it matter?

Ohh, Jill's a sup so she gets 500, but i'm a regular so I get 75. How does that make since? (not attacking Jill personally, just pointing out the ridiculous difference between the two comparisons)
I agree, why are we Limited in the first place, is it for space or anything, i don't know but we should get more then just 75 and i think when you right a message to someone it counts as one as well..because for some reason my pm are getting high real fast..which i should delete i already have 71

We were all noobs at one point lol. Yeah I didn't join very long ago but around the time I did join, there were many good threads going around that were interesting. Many of the threads now are similar or pointless/uninteresting, this is a problem but I believe this will go through phases. The flood will dry up, it will be back to normal soon, until another flood, which we will have to cope with at the time.

The Flood can only Dry off if we do something about, number one is to advise all newb ( not Noob) i mean the ones that Join everyday to check the rules and stuff...and to watch for Spam and or Flaming

Well I know I hate deleting messages when I want to store them (say if someone's giving me advice for a sig)...there's the option to check the certain boxes and only delete particular messages, but eventually you're going to have 75 quality messages you want to keep. Even if you don't, it gets highly annoying.

It must have to do with forum space...but if i0n/teh mods wanted us all to delete our messages at some certain point and time, they could just make an announcement, or we could have a certain date when we all do it...

It'd be something that would have to be thoroughly thought through, maybe that's why it hasn't happened.

ssbb_lover said:
Well I know I hate deleting messages when I want to store them (say if someone's giving me advice for a sig)...there's the option to check the certain boxes and only delete particular messages, but eventually you're going to have 75 quality messages you want to keep. Even if you don't, it gets highly annoying.

It must have to do with forum space...but if i0n/teh mods wanted us all to delete our messages at some certain point and time, they could just make an announcement, or we could have a certain date when we all do it...

It'd be something that would have to be thoroughly thought through, maybe that's why it hasn't happened.

OMG....a double.
omg that is rarely happens to u

is there anyway that they can increase to maybe 150, i think it will be better

Demon Slayer said:
The Flood can only Dry off if we do something about, number one is to advise all newb ( not Noob) i mean the ones that Join everyday to check the rules and stuff...and to watch for Spam and or Flaming

hey demon, much appreciated if you stop spamming every thread with threats of reporting and mass closing. You are not a mod, and though that would not be a problem, you are not showing wisdom in your "threat" spree around this forum. One look through your history shows you have been telling people to shut up or you are reporting them, over and over and over. You respond with, "well a mod said i should report spam..blah blah", they did not ask you to abuse it. If you see someone trying to sell their system, or post nudey pics of fat guys in jacuzzis, then report away. In fact, you dont even need to tell them you are reporting them, if it bothers you so much, just do it without the threats and elitist and childish lackluster remarks.

To the rest of you. If you are so worried about this forum, then you have to realize that turning it into a breeding ground for drama queens (which is what this thread is advocating) is doing. If you want to change it, post good stuff that you want to see, otherwise go with the flow.

Communities that grow change, the number of people joining this forum rise every day, and with it more diversity and such. Thats how forums work, they start small, more personal, and get bigger and change. You have to accept how they flow, or else you only cause problems rather than solutions.

Shiftfallout said:
hey demon, much appreciated if you stop spamming every thread with threats of reporting and mass closing. You are not a mod, and though that would not be a problem, you are not showing wisdom in your "threat" spree around this forum. One look through your history shows you have been telling people to shut up or you are reporting them, over and over and over. You respond with, "well a mod said i should report spam..blah blah", they did not ask you to abuse it. If you see someone trying to sell their system, or post nudey pics of fat guys in jacuzzis, then report away. In fact, you dont even need to tell them you are reporting them, if it bothers you so much, just do it without the threats and elitist and childish lackluster remarks.

To the rest of you. If you are so worried about this forum, then you have to realize that turning it into a breeding ground for drama queens (which is what this thread is advocating) is doing. If you want to change it, post good stuff that you want to see, otherwise go with the flow.

Communities that grow change, the number of people joining this forum rise every day, and with it more diversity and such. Thats how forums work, they start small, more personal, and get bigger and change. You have to accept how they flow, or else you only cause problems rather than solutions.
You sir, are my new hero.

Shift, so far there has been no real progression at all. It's mostly been someone arguing their ass off against someone else...

Nothing has been solved, I was just pointing out the seems-to-be flaw about the Inbox system.

ssbb_lover said:
Shift, so far there has been no real progression at all. It's mostly been someone arguing their ass off against someone else...

Nothing has been solved, I was just pointing out the seems-to-be flaw about the Inbox system.

Well I'm sure this guy can find something in there to make you feel stupid about. He's pretty good at that. Fufufu~
Yeah, I've had some bad experiences with limited inbox space.
And I see no reason why the sent folder should take up any space at all, that's rediculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back