The Offical Save this Forum Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright then what do you think we should do instead...look i hope that even if the mods are doing their best they need our help so what should we do?

- Report Threads and posts.
- Let others know when their breaking the rules and offer them some tips on how to improve their posting.
- Give back to the forum by creating tutorials on how to become a better member or something on the lines of that. Or as mentioned above help out.
- Follow the forum rules.

Other than that theres not much else we can do.

Alright then Lets try our Best and see if it works and if we can get some Progress

Right, demon slayer, your thinking about to much, wiichat doesnt need saving it's doing fine, and tbh, you couldnt save it anyway.

I know that you wish the best but please just leave it alone.

Last edited:
Cpt.McCloud said:
Right, demon lover, your thinking about to much, wiichat doesnt need saving it's doing fine, and tbh, you couldnt save it anyway.

I know that you wish the best but please just leave it alone.
The name's Demon SLAYER don't forget it, and yes this site needs help...and i never asked for your opinion

Huh. That doesn't sound good. And I've kinda noticed what you're talking about around the forum. I've had experience with something like this before on other forums. Man, Gaia Online fell down the drain fast a couple years ago because of this.
Back to the subject, I really don't know what we/you/anybody could do to fix this, it's just an annoyance that will forever linger. It'd be great if we could fix this forum, but--
Annoying people are just something you gotta live with sometimes.

Demon Slayer said:
Alright then what do you think we should do instead...look i hope that even if the mods are doing their best they need our help so what should we do?

use the report button. about 80% of the reported posts (well for my sections anyway) are from Wiired. i dont see many others using it. us mods dont have time to go through each and every thread and post to find spam. this forum has almost half a million posts. its just about impossible for us to catch spam at the moment it shows up. however if users will use the report post button more, it would REALLY help us catch spam and spammers.

Mitch2025 said:
use the report button. about 80% of the reported posts (well for my sections anyway) are from Wiired. i dont see many others using it. us mods dont have time to go through each and every thread and post to find spam. this forum has almost half a million posts. its just about impossible for us to catch spam at the moment it shows up. however if users will use the report post button more, it would REALLY help us catch spam and spammers.
alright, more Report Buttons for Spammers here i come!!

Demon Slayer said:
The name's Demon SLAYER don't forget it, and yes this site needs help...and i never asked for your opinion

This is laughable

Your going to try to save a highly popular forum and you can't even accept that other people have different opinions? Oh wait i forgot your the Veteran Clan Leader, you can do anything.

But seriously your complaining this forum is going downhill and say that?

Irony. .

Now I am going to end this here because there is no point arguing over this

Cpt.McCloud said:
This is laughable

Your going to try to save a highly popular forum and you can't even accept that other people have different opinions? Oh wait i forgot your the Veteran Clan Leader, you can do anything.

But seriously your complaining this forum is going downhill and say that?

Irony. .

Now I am going to end this here because there is no point arguing over this

Yeah, I'm gonna agree with this guy. If you wanna make a difference, don't act like other peoples' opinions don't matter. Listen to them, consider their statements, etc.
And that whole--
Demon Slayer said:
The name's Demon SLAYER don't forget it
Was, definitely, laughable. Fufufu~
No offense to ya' bud, but--
Well, that was slightly uneccessary, the whole dramatic "Don't forget it" thing.
Either way, like he said, it's a very popular forum, so there isn't much we can do.
Bashing's always fun, and it'll drive away some of the annoying users away that just post spam, but only some, and I don't think that's a wise way to do it anyway.

Koukin said:
Yeah, I'm gonna agree with this guy. If you wanna make a difference, don't act like other peoples' opinions don't matter. Listen to them, consider their statements, etc.
And that whole--

Was, definitely, laughable. Fufufu~
No offense to ya' bud, but--
Well, that was slightly uneccessary, the whole dramatic "Don't forget it" thing.
Either way, like he said, it's a very popular forum, so there isn't much we can do.
Bashing's always fun, and it'll drive away some of the annoying users away that just post spam, but only some, and I don't think that's a wise way to do it anyway.
I know but Demon Lover...that kinda really pissed me off...so i said i didn't want to here his opinion if he's going to insult me like that

If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.

If Cpt. McCloud flamed you just ignore his previous comment and move on. Theres no need to insult him back.

Demon Slayer said:
I know but Demon Lover...that kinda really pissed me off...so i said i didn't want to here his opinion if he's going to insult me like that

It wasn't a insult, it was a typo.

At the time I was talking to Ssbb_Lover and it was in my head at the time.

Cpt.McCloud said:
It wasn't a insult, it was a typo.

At the time I was talking to Ssbb_Lover and it was in my head at the time.
Well you could have told me that you know..xD

listen i just got an Idea, does anyone else agree with me that the PM storage Should be higher then 75, because i just saw a Thread called Morning Dew that was a noob trying to tell his friend something, and he couldn't get to him because his storage is full..i say we increase the Storage size

Cpt.McCloud said:
I wouldnt really class may as new tbh but only has 3 post's so hasnt really been here much so yeah sort of new.

This is getting a little off topic
*points to Edit* i wrote something else that is in this Topic

Demon Slayer said:
lol...nah Reporting is to Harsh, Syntax baisicly told him the best thing..go read the forum Rules...he's new anyways, dosn't know better

I wouldnt really class may as new tbh but only has 3 post's so hasnt really been here much so yeah sort of new.

This is getting a little off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back