the official confession booth... deep dark secrets

I took a which Family Guy character are you quiz and I got Peter Griffin :lol:

If you are suicidal, that instantly makes you emo.

But anyway, that's sad to hear, Night.

Last edited:
I know a few who've tried pressing the 'self-terminate' button. I haven't though. I cling to life like the little scaredy ***** I am.

I stole three games from some kid's living room with a friend when I was nine. He kept the games (MegaMan Battle Network, F-zero GX, Starf. Reason I did it was for a zelda GameCube disc(the one with the four games on it)he promised me and for the Evulz. My family later moved, last I heard was that my old acquaintance's dad busted his GameCube(threw it out the window). I see this old acquaintance at my school, thankfully he doesn't remember me so I haven't talked to him. Last thing I would ever need is for him to remember me.

You're really a little **** aren't you?
If I was your flamin' father you wouldn't know what hit you. Apart from several large, blunt objects.

*****! You know why I stole them? It was because some little **** stole from me and I found out who it was and I retaliated by stealing twice the amount of what he stole from me.

um......................................................................................................................

i drink out of soda/juice carton/bottles late at night and i stole some pencils a sharpener and a staple remover......IVE BEEN A BAD PERSON!!!!! O_O ._.

Back