The Official Mario Strikers Charged FC exchange EUROPE

Yeh, strikers has a different friend code so we will have to wait until we get our copies :)

Whats it mean that the game has different friend codes? The 16 digit Wii code like? Is anyone familiar of how to play the Wii online? Any tutorials online or anything?

hey rishi think ive added you already thanks, lee on the other hand insists on ignoring my pm and being arrogant, yes LEE i wish to kick your ass at mario strikers charged, and my campaign to do so will be glorious

tommy said:
hey rishi think ive added you already thanks, lee on the other hand insists on ignoring my pm and being arrogant, yes LEE i wish to kick your ass at mario strikers charged, and my campaign to do so will be glorious

I'm not arrogant, im just...Busy..

Hey Guys, Put me down for A Game of Mario Strikers in 2 Days time.

Add me On the Wii and we can Set it up if you want.
Gunna be Such a Laugh Cant wait.

My Wii Code : 4453-5802-1689-6494

Here is my strikers code, a day before official release lol.
446777 - 181668
Add me when you get your copies

Hey i will Add you lee :D

Lookforward to playing you :p

You any good? I think im pretty good, when playing online i won most, but some people were above me.

(Ill give my Code tommorow (25th), because today i was playing on my Mates game which came early like yours, but amazon dispatched mine today (24th) so ill give you my code next time i post)

Last edited:
This thread was needed for sure! if anyone wants to take me on pm me and i'll add you. anyhoo off to work.

Back