The Official Mario Strikers Charged FC exchange EUROPE

are u sure about the code Lee as the one i a had before comes up with ur wii name?

nitemare21 said:
are u sure about the code Lee as the one i a had before comes up with ur wii name?

yeh im sure, i added you and it said you were available . i sent an invite aswell

Woohoo. Finally got online with it.

My code is 163309 440068

Add me peeps, that'd be great. I'm adding a few ppl off this thread if that's ok.

u think im gud i played some random guy and he smoked me. and when u do single player mode Daisy will smoke u too like she did me. it was harsh she beat me 9-0

yo dazz im adding u now. by the way nice selection of games u ave. i ave most of those as well with the exception of Blazin angels tiger woods and heatseeker

nitemare21 said:
u think im gud i played some random guy and he smoked me. and when u do single player mode Daisy will smoke u too like she did me. it was harsh she beat me 9-0

I did pretty well against this guy who was ranked '91' . He was so good, i managed to get a few goals in though :)

soz guys was a bit busy watchin Naruto, ill add the recent frnd codes.hope to play u guys soon

Back