The Pitfall Of The Wii.

blueprint

Wii Thrive On Cold Winter
Dec 10, 2006
Wii Online Code
3210-4808-5309-8046
On my way home, from school, i couldnt help but hear a convosation, between a mom, and her son.
i hear her son say someting along the lines of "rich has a wii, can i get one mom" his mom replys "there the ones that, put the tv's in, enit? NO!".
I belive mistakes like these, could cause our system to loose the next gen battle, nintendo should of considered problems such as these.

:thumbsup:

I think I've figured out what the mom said.....but did she really talk like that? It doesn't make sense! lol.

Did she say something about throwing the remote into the TV?

If she was English and from the UK she probably did talk like that and that's probably what she said ;).

Haha, true. I've never been to the UK, but I plan on visiting Ireland and Great Britian this June. Any cities or towns yo recommend visiting?

lol, they already made the wrist strap twice as thick.. so i dont see why parents wont buy it for their child...
i say nintendo needs to go more adult based like the news and weather channel has done so they buy wiis and the kids will play them

lol. i will refrase what the mom said "is that the console, that on the news i have hear, that young kids have thrown remotes throught a tv's. No you will not be having one". hope that helps.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Im sure if the remote through tv issue had never had happened the mom would have thought up some other excuse as to not buy her son one.

Raz

Razoola said:
Im sure if the remote through tv issue had never had happened the mom would have thought up some other excuse as to not buy her son one.

Raz

Could be, but maybe he was going to use his christmas money, who knows.

My Aunt was too scared to get near me playing my wii, thinking I was gonna break her nose.

som1 said:
lol, they already made the wrist strap twice as thick.. so i dont see why parents wont buy it for their child...
i say nintendo needs to go more adult based like the news and weather channel has done so they buy wiis and the kids will play them

'adult' systems are what have kept adults from not buying consoles >.>

PtonJalken said:
'adult' systems are what have kept adults from not buying consoles >.>

KEPT adults FROM NOT buying consoles = Forced adults to buy consoles.

Double negatives shall be your downfall, but I get what you mean, in the sense that adults would see violent videogames and say "Not for MY kids!". Hell, my parents still do that and I'm turning 16 in 2 months.

Leche159TKE said:
Haha, true. I've never been to the UK, but I plan on visiting Ireland and Great Britian this June. Any cities or towns yo recommend visiting?

I visited Florida in September, it was rather hot compared to the UK :D. I recommend London as it's the capital. If you like theme parks Alton Towers and Thorpe Park are your best bet. But I'm no travel guide :p ;).

Back