The Pitfall Of The Wii.

this wont effect nintendo's sales. if it does it will be marginal. nintendo arent worried over this at all lol. its mostly the ignorant ones that still think that playing wii is dangerous.

Had mine for a month and ive had many people come over to play. i have had no incidents where the wiimote slipped...let alone having to depend on the strap....as klong as you're not drunk or under tha age of about 3...you should be fine. Not to mention the upgrades to the straps...

blueprint said:
lol. i will refrase what the mom said "is that the console, that on the news i have hear, that young kids have thrown remotes throught a tv's. No you will not be having one". hope that helps.

:thumbsup:

dude, still doesn't really make sense... i know what ur saying but it's like reading an exam handed in by a three year old. pls double check spelling before posting... and if ur not sure use spell check, or have a family member (like ur Mum) check it for you. Thanks! :)

WolfpacSnakepit said:
dude, still doesn't really make sense... i know what ur saying but it's like reading an exam handed in by a three year old. pls double check spelling before posting... and if ur not sure use spell check, or have a family member (like ur Mum) check it for you. Thanks! :)

I think that is a bit harsh!

so before someone decides to make a post they need to double check there spelling.

maybe the said person has a problem were spelling is concerned,also us mums dont always have the time to re-check spelling mistakes especially on a forum :rolleyes:

also why you are on the subject of finding fault with others re-check your own... ur should this not be your :wink:

Hehe. Funny posts. Maybe English is not his first language. Before you judge, how many languages do YOU speak?
Anyhoo, the news tried to "hype up" the controllers flying out of everyones' hands and causing mass destruction to all of your electronic devices within 50 ft, as well as killing any living thing in it's path. It actually had the reverse effect because people thought, Wow! It must be really fun if the players are that into it!!
I'm sure that Sony and Microsoft were hoping it was Nintendo's downfall. Ha!!!
wii_dmg.jpg

I really don't think that it is nintendo's fault if people are still throwing remotes into TVs. It was thier fault that they made an excessively thin wrist strap but they have remedied that. At this point unless the strap breaks again it's the users own fault for throwing it into a TV.

Perhaps people are getting a bit too engrossed by the games. This isn't real baseball people, you don't throw the bat and run to first base! Unless, of course, you happen to have a supply of disposable TVs.

It doesn't matter if the strap was too thin. It doesn't matter if there was no strap at all. If a controller flies out of the gamer's hand, it is 100% the gamer's fault. Saying otherwise is like me playing actual baseball, swinging the bat, letting go of it and it hitting the pitcher in the head and then I say it's the fault of the company that manufactured the bat. I say BULLSHIT. You were messing around and it bit you on the ass. Learn to deal with it.

SukhKular said:
It doesn't matter if the strap was too thin. It doesn't matter if there was no strap at all. If a controller flies out of the gamer's hand, it is 100% the gamer's fault. Saying otherwise is like me playing actual baseball, swinging the bat, letting go of it and it hitting the pitcher in the head and then I say it's the fault of the company that manufactured the bat. I say BULLSHIT. You were messing around and it bit you on the ass. Learn to deal with it.

You confuse me with your logic and reasoning, SukhKular, as I am an average consumer, never at fault and always right.

WolfpacSnakepit said:

Hah! for you to say that?
Mum?
pls?
spell check?

don't u mean
Mom?
Plus? or does pls mean Please?
spellcheck?

hah! You better spellcheck before YOU post too.

XtremeKilling said:
Hah! for you to say that?
Mum?
pls?
spell check?

don't u mean
Mom?
Plus? or does pls mean Please?
spellcheck?

hah! You better spellcheck before YOU post too.

LOL! I can only assume ur American, because ur pretty ignorant.
Firstly, "Mum" is the correct English spelling, so although we spell the word different, I am probably more correct than you... technically...
pls or plz = please. It's called an abbreviation. just because u didn't know that doesn't mean I can't spell.
spell check and spellcheck ?! Ummmm... i think spell check is two words but even if it's not u still understand what I am saying... unlike the original poster when it didn't even make sense... noob.

And the "Mum" that complained I was being harsh ... ur = your. Again, internet abbreviation. i don't write 100% correctly on the internet but i've never had someone not understand something i've written. if someone can't spell properly they should be using spell check! jesus!

Rackers said:
I visited Florida in September, it was rather hot compared to the UK :D. I recommend London as it's the capital. If you like theme parks Alton Towers and Thorpe Park are your best bet. But I'm no travel guide :p ;).

Yeah, I live near Orlando......I am through with theme parks! lol

WolfpacSnakepit said:
LOL! I can only assume ur American, because ur pretty ignorant.
Firstly, "Mum" is the correct English spelling, so although we spell the word different, I am probably more correct than you... technically...
pls or plz = please. It's called an abbreviation. just because u didn't know that doesn't mean I can't spell.
spell check and spellcheck ?! Ummmm... i think spell check is two words but even if it's not u still understand what I am saying... unlike the original poster when it didn't even make sense... noob.

And the "Mum" that complained I was being harsh ... ur = your. Again, internet abbreviation. i don't write 100% correctly on the internet but i've never had someone not understand something i've written. if someone can't spell properly they should be using spell check! jesus!

Actually i understood perfectly well thank you very much.
internet abbreviations do not include "ur" that is text talk ie, lazy
internet abbreviations consist of the following
LOL= laughing out loud
BRB = be right back
AFK = away from keyboard
GTG = got to go
and so on and so forth :wink:

Starfire said:
Actually i understood perfectly well thank you very much.
internet abbreviations do not include "ur" that is text talk ie, lazy
internet abbreviations consist of the following
LOL= laughing out loud
BRB = be right back
AFK = away from keyboard
GTG = got to go
and so on and so forth :wink:

"ur" is still an abbreviation. Fact.
If you'd really like get get fickle though, then I should point out that you do not include capital letters or full-stops where appropriate. That's beside the point though, because I can still understand what you are writing. My point from the start was that it was difficult to understand the kids' post because he obviously didn't re-read it before posting. What's the point of posting comments when no one can understand them? Oh and thanks, I appreciate the kisses.... :blush2:

Indeed, there's no huge problem if communication is executed successfully. However, using "ur" and such Internet-isms tend to make you look less intelligent. 'Sides, it's only two more letters.

Back