The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

[video=youtube;1l0QGTLGv7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l0QGTLGv7c[/video]
Basicly works against those light characters.

Rest Punishment

I think his dolphin slash sends it more at an angle, so I guess Roy's reverse sends it straight up? idk if that's good

True. Maybe not- Jigg's wall of death makes it pretty janky to approach that closely. I feel like it's very situational

GGs to Zeldagal and Sundown.

Were you the one that called the No Contest, Zeldagal? I was expecting Sundown. I've never seen anyone take such drastic actions after one SD.

[video=youtube;1l0QGTLGv7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l0QGTLGv7c[/video]
Basicly works against those light characters.

Rest Punishment

Well ain't that somethin'... how does the knockback work like that?

Were you the one that called the No Contest, Zeldagal? I was expecting Sundown. I've never seen anyone take such drastic actions after one SD.

dat ragequit

Well ain't that somethin'... how does the knockback work like that?
You hit the opposite direction after you Up B

To kill Jigglypuff, you need to get close in and Up B while facing it and reverse it to the other direction. The concentration of knockback will kill the Jigglypuff.

The PMBR demonstrates this near the beginning of the Roy anouncement video. And shows it at the end of the Turbo Video.

Last edited:
I was literally askin' how the knockback works; how does performin' Blazer in that particular manner cause the gigantic knockback? Does Blazer's initial hit have retarded knockback which is lessened by the multi-hitting nature of it? Is it a glitch or exploit that ****s with how knockback is calculated?

I was literally askin' how the knockback works; how does performin' Blazer in that particular manner cause the gigantic knockback? Does Blazer's initial hit have retarded knockback which is lessened by the multi-hitting nature of it? Is it a glitch or exploit that ****s with how knockback is calculated?
I guess it's an exploit. Maybe it's a frame of really high knockback but it usually is not lethal because of the other knockbacks present. Maybe it's a concentration of knockback. IDK

What I do know is that it's pretty awesome.

So that's what it's like to be a filthy scum-sucking bottom feeder. Glad that didn't last long - I've missed the familiar fabulousness of my glorious nerdy visage.

In other news, an extra 13 hours towards Disgaea 2 were logged today, some of which were innactivity but bot enough to be noteworthy (I do have to cook supper for myself afterall) and I'd nearly forgotten the wonders of Wild Groom. I could luxuriate in that boost sound all day and night as my monsters grow their levels impressively fast.

Back