The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Donned my level 1 Leather Armor t' go searchin' for King Scarabs and finally finish my Wroggi S armor set. Found a Deviljho instead.

ur kitten me right meow gaem

MH3U appears to be on discount again.

For only one day? ... With little (or no) advertisement of said discount? Odd.

Excellent
Might as well get it this time

Google says to beware the camera controls on the 3DS if ya don't have a CCP, most notably when huntin' underwater.

So that new Pokemon anime thing looks ok,
They got rid of the major problem. (Ash, seriously after 10+ years hes still crap, maybe its not the choice career for him)

3 luminous organs and a deepsea gem from a repel. Wow. I'm once again maining axes. Incadeus is too good. Using the second Jaggi armor set.
Donned my level 1 Leather Armor t' go searchin' for King Scarabs and finally finish my Wroggi S armor set. Found a Deviljho instead. ur kitten me right meow gaem
Ah, the joe baptism. I remember my first time...

My devilhymen is yet t' be broken, as I ran away from it faster than a mach speed Viewtiful Joe. Even I'm not stupid enough t' fight a high-rank boss monster in un-upgraded leather armor ('specially not when bein' half asleep after an hour-long grind). Wouldn't be surprised if the thing would'a one-shotted me.

So that new Pokemon anime thing looks ok,
They got rid of the major problem. (Ash, seriously after 10+ years hes still crap, maybe its not the choice career for him)

If only it was an actual series...

Speakin' of, I'm mighty sad that I couldn't find out 'bout Charizard X by watchin' the special myself. Never would'a expected it. Lucky Japanese-speakin' Pokefans are lucky.

Hmmm
Asscered 4 at Play Expo (on PS4)
Some Wii U games (Sonic, Mario, Zelda)

PlayExpo is going to be fun

Huntin' a Crimson Quropeco, it calls a ****in' Deviljho. Game wants me t' die I guess. Regardless, I redeemed myself and killed it in one try. Now I have a powertalon as a trophy w00t! ... But I ran outta time, was literally just a minute short of killin' that damn bird. =/ Had I not played so defensive against the Deviljho for the first five minutes (I didn't go aggrofaggot on it 'til I realized it didn't two-shot me or anythin' absurd like that), I would've succeeded. Ah well.

... And then on the second try, 20 minutes int' the mission, the kitten burst into my room, flipped out in reaction t' my own cat flippin' out, and knocked the Wii U's power cord outta the outlet. notamused.jpeg

also plesioths are ****in pushovers lawl. Revenge is mine, MH3U demo.

Some Wii U games (Zelda)

waitwut

Am I to assume monstars severely scale up in damage/health/something online?

Back