The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

... How many turns did that take? ._.;
From full health it probably takes an average of...20 to 25 turns? Not like Rhyperior can harm Gligar anyway. In this scenario, the opponent might also be hesitant to switch because I alternate between Aerial Ace, Knock Off, and Roost.

Did their team have a serious issue dealin' with Gligar or somethin'? I can see only two reasons why ya wouldn't switch Rhyperior out in that situation; havin' an incredibly exaggerated fear of Knock Off, and to whittle down Gligar's Roost PP.

GIGGINOX REALLY CAN FLY WTF now i wanna make armor outta it

Random thought: why hasn't PETA taken a jab at Monster Hunter yet? Do they not take interest in anythin' that isn't mainstream (enough) in the US? Would make sense since their business strategy is attention whoring.

... I can't get out. Imma quit for now, go to sleep. Either my game glitched horribly or I'm in a brand new and very unexpected anomaly.

Ok, problem kinda solved. It was a spatial anomaly. Pretty much works like the end game Bowser levels of the original Super Mario Bros., what with the looping if you go the wrong way.

Assassin's Creed 3 for 11.99 on Steam. Dropped faster than expected.

Wholly worth buyin' for that price, glitches or not.

oyea ggs 2 mr

Eh, I'll give it a go. Price is fair enough for a mediocre game.

The bright side of this is that if it still sucks, I'll simply stay away from AC games permanently.

Any tips, tricks?

Last edited:
T'is my opinion that the gameplay saves single player from bein' a truly mediocre experience, but I s'pose that's 'cause I'm a sucker for swordplay 'n stealth... Multiplayer is awesometacular, but it definitely ain't for everyone. 'Specially because of the retardedly high learning curve. Bein' a n00b in AC's multiplayer is really rough if you've more than two high-level players in your lobby.

Anyways. Don't bother with trading and crafting. Loot and money ya get from chests 'n missions alone will be more than enough to keep ya goin' through the entire game. The stuff ya get from crafting is completely ****in' useless anyways since you can easily beat the game with default equipment. Oh, besides the double holster. That's the one thing you really should craft. Easy enough t' make too.

Experiment with combat options. Spamming attacks literally gets you through the first few sequences; don't do that, you'll bore yourself terribly. Also, the game gives ya absolutely no prompt t' use specific tactics or weapons 'sides backstabbing people, so you'd likely get especially bored with fights if ya use nothin' but your hidden blades 'n firearms. And let me tell ya, you've a ridiculous amount'a things to kill people with. Make use'a the options.

Do the homestead missions 'less they're way too boring for ya. Connor has ****-all character development outside'a them, and you'll give even less ****s 'bout his story as a result.

Well, you also claim that competitive Pokemon is the bees knees, so I doubt the curve isn't that bad. Unless hackers have their way with it.

I remember the only thing I could craft in the entire game were barrels. Can I kill with barrels a la Donkey Kong?

Actually, competitive Pogeymanz's learning curve is somewhat low in most areas. However, the skill gap between a good player and a great player is ginormous. The same is true for AC's multiplayer, but the learning curve itself is immeasurably more difficult in comparison. As an example, in the team mode Manhunt, a team of all prestiged players can lose to three complete noobs and a legitimate competitive player. In Free For All modes, a third prestige would be lucky t' get even half the score of a fifth prestige. If ya don't regard my opinion towards competitive 'mons as valid, my thoughts on competitive AC multiplayer have undeniable merit. I was Ranked #1 on the leaderboards for a week, and hovered anywhere between Rank 3 and Rank 10 for half a year 'fore I stopped playin'.

if only lol

Yep, IIRC ya can only craft barrels at first. You get crafting recipes by lockpickin' chests "hidden" throughout the world (the only kind'a-sort'a hidden ones are found in the frontier; but they all can be located easily if ya buy the hilariously inexpensive treasure maps). Sometimes ya get weapon crafting recipes, sometimes ya get goods recipes meant for trading.

Oh, and all'a the important materials for said recipes are unlocked by doin' Homestead missions.

*Starts AC3*

Oh, I need to install Uplay. Fine, I guess.

*Tries to register*

"We're unable to create your account as a Ubisoft server is unavailable."

****ing hell.

I concur!

... The trend is broken.

*Starts AC3*

Oh, I need to install Uplay. Fine, I guess.

*Tries to register*

"We're unable to create your account as a Ubisoft server is unavailable."

****ing hell.

sharethepain.jpeg

'Least you only need to register once. Tryin' to play multiplayer (on the U) is impossibly frustratin' since servers are down more than half the ****in' time.

Back