The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Guess why I'm still awake.

Team right now is Frogadier and Polar Vivillon. I have a banner I'll put up with my current team on it, but it's not totally ready yet.

I'm thoroughly surprised that they're throwin' around so many different types in the beginnin' of the game... and different species. T'is good news for the Harmonia Challenge.

also i need moar premier balls

EDIT: So, Nick's a preschooler? looooooooooooooooooooool

... Bidoof. Grand.

"With nerves of steel, nothing can perturb it. It is more agile and active than it appears."

Troll Freak, shut up plz. Biderp is not cool, nor can you make it sound as such.

Encountered my first carp, and then I whited out.

fix'd

Last edited:
Watching Melee Streams, Playing Pokémon X, and my Bro Unboxed an Unusual Hat in TF2. This weekend started right!

Played the Project X Zone demo(s). Not bad. I might consider getting this game with X/Y.

How is it so far, Assasin?

Don't know if you mean Pokemon or PXZ. If you're familiar with the franchises represented in PXZ, you'll love it. As a strategy title, it's basic and repetitive. Great music and animation.

XY are much better though.

I grow tired due to poor sleep and the stress'a my sleep schedule flippin' around (just in time for XY t' arrive this mornin', heh). So ends my first day'a derpin' through Kalos. Time for a roll call. ♪ Everyone report y'all's team, badge count, play time and Pokedex status, the 'Karpmod commands it.

A single, measly badge
41 species seen, 28 obtained (well slap my fins 'n call me Green...)
A solid 8 hours of playtime, 'bout half of which was anti-playtime.

Charmander @ Charizardite X, Lv. 10 (it apparently likes to take siestas... ???)
Riolu @ Quick Claw, Lv. 15 (the first Riolu I encountered, which happened to be Jolly <3)
Braixen, Lv. 18

I can never bring myself t' play a new game when I'm tired. Sours the experience, yeah?

Back