The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Brutal Doom is extremely entertaining, shame I suck balls at it (Damn it you newbornfag). I've played it for a good while now and I've beaten the first game with relative ease (I need to ramp the difficulty up for that one) and I'm on a fresh playthrough of DooM 2, just reached Map 28. Finding out how all the weapons work and what works best when is probably one of the more entertaining parts of the game. You can't just run in mindlessly with the Shotgun and destroy everything even on the lower difficulties.

Having now played Brutal Doom, I have great and new found respect for Bloke. I couldn't imagine what Black Metal is like. Too much of a scrub for that.

Damn you Alatreon, you're the very first monster I'm forced t' concede to. It's vulnerable to a guaranteed spirit combo literally only three times during the hunt, and gettin' one off any other time risks me takin' 50% of my health. For a LS main like myself, the lack of spirit combo means this thing essentially has way more health than 50 minutes can handle. Timed out the hunt five times now, and I don't think any further attempts will change anythin'. I need a G rank sword.

... Or take the lame way out and switch to a weapon with much higher DPS/bow (gun). lol i refuse

http://www.youtube.com/user/Darkprinny

All my gaming time being streamed,

Last disc of Panzer dragoon saga tomorrow id recommend watching the nuke part of it.

I am also starting on an epic quest to find some hidden gems among the fighting game trash
Brutal Doom is extremely entertaining, shame I suck balls at it (Damn it you newbornfag). I've played it for a good while now and I've beaten the first game with relative ease (I need to ramp the difficulty up for that one) and I'm on a fresh playthrough of DooM 2, just reached Map 28. Finding out how all the weapons work and what works best when is probably one of the more entertaining parts of the game. You can't just run in mindlessly with the Shotgun and destroy everything even on the lower difficulties.

Having now played Brutal Doom, I have great and new found respect for Bloke. I couldn't imagine what Black Metal is like. Too much of a scrub for that.

It makes you a man

The default weapon is great for stunning a few monsters.
I like to have the kick to hand for pinkys as it knocks them back and does damage

It makes you a man

The default weapon is great for stunning a few monsters.
I like to have the kick to hand for pinkys as it knocks them back and does damage

Yeah I don't find myself kicking too often and if you make use of the hitboxes, the Assault Rifle does some work. I find punching Pinkies to be entertaining and rather useful imo. The three hit combo attack you can perform makes short work of them when under a berserk packs effect (or a demon strength rune).

I'm at Strange Journey's final boss. It's the "cheap" kind of difficult. Once again I'm a higher level than it, but its attacks are brutal and it lacks weaknesses. I may be here for a while...

Beat the Champion. Apparently, I'm supposed to know her? Also funny that they decided to wrap up that thing with the dead pokemon at the last second. Definitely the least interesting game in the series I've played thus far.

So I played CoD ghosts tonight at a mates house today.

9dQJjHP.gif
That's me partially dead for the rest of the day. Not doing that again.

Slayed my first G-rank Deviljho (and the 'Peco that called it, naturally). Looks like I'm fittin' in just fine here, all'a the exaggerations I've heard of "first time on a G-rank mission = instadeath" are poppycock. Once I can nab the next tier or armor spheres, I'll be golden or my name ain't splashrage. /in-joke

Beat the Champion. Apparently, I'm supposed to know her?

Ya meet 'er way back when ya only have one badge, in Lumiose. Pokegames tend t' do that as of late. If ya meet someone with a unique sprite/character model, and don't battle 'em on the spot, odds are they're somehow important later on.

Definitely the least interesting game in the series I've played thus far.

But graphics!

Beat the Champion. Apparently, I'm supposed to know her? Also funny that they decided to wrap up that thing with the dead pokemon at the last second. Definitely the least interesting game in the series I've played thus far.
You barely know her, but you met her once.

Pokegames tend t' do that as of late. If ya meet someone with a unique sprite/character model, and don't battle 'em on the spot, odds are they're somehow important later on.
I think they didn't show her enough in X/Y. I mean, if you look back at DPP, Cynthia shows up a whole lot.

EDIT: And she doesn't even have her own epic field theme this time! Game Freak's getting lazy.

Last edited:
Indeed.

My first two G-rank Duramboros, two Durambolite carves ([STRIKE]I wonder what it's Mega Evolution looks like?[/STRIKE]). One quest, three Large Wyvern Stones in the rewards. Found some Slickaxes literally the very moment when I needed 'em. Think I coincidentally got the right carves for a new LS with paralysis... I should've gave the Alatreon a shot 'fore throwin' in the towel, as today I've gots me some Super Luck.

Got every non legendary currently in existence, neat. I'll have to wait until Pokebank for aforementioned legends, I severely doubt I'll have any luck on the GTS with those.

You could've spent all that time doin' competitive stuff... ... ...

G-rank Gigginox makes me uber-foswa. My hatred for this thing is only compounded by the fact it now knows Toxic. Which is to say, it's poison does ridiculously more damage than anythin' else I've faced; perhaps more than any other poisonous monster in the game. And as a LS user, I can rarely avoid it's AoE close range poison cloud attack since I refuse to fade slash away, there's rarely an opportunity to get in many hits. Ever fewer for a Spirit Combo.

Baleful will be far less of a pain in the ass (but still a bloody pain). Superpoison > (super?)paralysis

Last edited:
Back