The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Vectrex.

Currently becoming addicted to Berzerk

Ran into 2 griefer engies on our team. They refused to set up sentries and made teleporters that sent you back to spawn. It doesn't happen often, so I enjoyed my time by ubering the engie.

Fallout brotherhood of steel.

better than the FPS oens

Just finished the demo of Mount & Blade: Warband. ****in' SHOCKED that my PC can actually run it; none the less with lag only appearing directly after a loading screen, and while fast traveling.

I don't understand how Minecraft is moar CPU-intensive than M&B... ... ...

You know what I hate? Brotherhoods combat system being less fluid than AC2s. How did they screw that up?

RE4: Cleared the first little town area then saved at the typewriter in the shack at the barn area. I have to make myself play that game till it gets further into it, probably from beating the game like five times previously.

^Counters and disarms in AC Brother hood seem MUCH easier.

I can see myself being lost if I hadnt played 2 though. So much features arent even explained. They just kinda drop you in rome and your own your own for a while. AND WHY IS EVERYTHING SO EXPENSIVE!?!?

It sounds like you guys hate AC as much as you love it. It things like those that keep me from getting into the series.

I wouldn't say I hate the game at all. Small things here and there aren't to my liking but I've yet to play a game that I like that has absolutely nothing wrong with it. Every game has its imperfections.

And everythings expensive because, A. Templar control, B. Cost of living is high in Rome.

I think prices go down the less the Borgia have an influence in Rome. At least I hope.

Ill be honest, I only got into the series because I wanted to know more about it before ACIII comes out which is the first AC that caught my interest (highly might I add) before playing, but now that I've played through Altair, Ezio, and Desmonds story I've become a fan of all the Assassins, not just Conner. Especially Ezio. When I first played ACII, I was sure I was going to like Altair more, but after playing more I found Ezio had a LOT more depth to him than Altair.

It was the story for me. I was Kinda bored in the beginning of AC2 but by the end I wanted to know what happened next.

Dragons Dogma demo was everything I hope for. Cant wait till may.

Why are there TONS of weird TF2 vids where people make the characters do whatever? Is it easy to do that if you have a copy? And does anyone even play it nowadays just to play it?

Why are there TONS of weird TF2 vids where people make the characters do whatever? Is it easy to do that if you have a copy? And does anyone even play it nowadays just to play it?

1. Why not?

2. It's mostly done on Gmod.

3. It became Free 2 play last year. TF2 has more players than ever. Judging from the fact that you can only trade if you go premium, it's safe to assume that many of the new players play it as an FPS.

Ive been playing on my N64 with the Everdrive 64

Virtual pro wrestling 2 on the machine is better than emulated

Back